cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile app for eCommerce website

Re: Mobile app for eCommerce website

Hi there,

Yeah, Mobile app builder extensions will surely fulfill all your requirements that you want for your app. I would suggest to go for Knowband's mobile app builder which provides a ready-made framework to develop a Magento application for your web store. Developed applications are both Android and iOS optimized and they do have numerous features which halves your work load and doubles your store revenue.

Thanks.

Hi there, 

Yeah! You can opt for mobile app builder. It will surely provide all the features and functionalities in your mobile application. I would suggest you to go for Knowband's eCommerce mobile app builder. It is by far the most pocket-friendly and advanced mobile app maker extension. Knowband even provides 3 months support free of cost.

Thanks.

Hi,

I would say mobile app application development is more difficult than native mobile application counterpart for the following reasons.

It is majorly because the Configuring the Mobile App Builder module is rather simplified or sorted than the web development. A web developer should know HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL, He must be comfortable to work on frameworks like Ruby on Rails, J2EE, .Net. The more you need to customize, the more complex developing becomes. The complexity of the work depends on the features required. On the other hand, creating the Mobile APP through mobile app builder is quite easy. The Magento store admin needs to install the web intercace to their store. So that you can easily handle the web interface from the back-end with an ease.

So I suggest you buy the Mobile app builder rather than hiring the Mobile app development agency.

Hi,

It's good that you are moving with the trend and converting your website into app.

Le'me resolve your confusion first,  If we look with respect to cost then app development agencies will be costly enough for app development with respect to app builder extensions.

It's not like they won't be able to fulfill your requirements as your apps will be developed the same way whereas app development agency will be for developing custom app.

So, I suggest you to go for app development extensions or either you go with MageNative.

They will be providing you with all your requirements at a better cost. They provide 30 days free trial for the apps. Apps support multi-languages as well as RTL along with unlimited push notifications and social login.

You can also follow this link-  https://marketplace.magento.com/ced-magenative-mobile-app-for-ios-android.html

Hello,

As per my experience, I would like to suggest you go for a Development agency as they will be working professionally and you may not suffer your project left over in between.

You may check this Company for App building Projects- MageNative Mobile App Builder

Hi @louis_robinson 

Recently I used MageMob App Builder. In this extension, many features are available like Push notification, themes, etc. In Application, you have a limitation of themes but in extension, if you want any more you can go with customization. 

Hi @louis_robinson 

BUILD A MAGENTO 2 MOBILE APP LIKE A BUILD-A-BEAR

Take your shop to everyone’s pockets and drive more sales with a native Magento 2 mobile app built on our MageMob App Builder. It is pre-build framework of an app that lets you launch yours in just a week. With robust features designed to work with iOS and Android, Magento 2 mobile app feels as well made as if it were made from scratch. This is the fastest way for you to enter Mcommerce without the price or effort of a long term app building process.

Hope this helps! 

Thanks!

Hey @louis_robinson

I have seen your query, I would say both are good if you get good support. If you have a good budget you can go for Mobile Development Agencies, else you can go for Mobile App Builder extension. 

Hope this helps you. 

Thank you. 

Hey! 

I have a suggestion for you. You can use Magento 2 Mobile App Builder for your e-commerce website. 

With a native Magento 2, a mobile app created using our MageMob App Builder, you can put your store in everyone's pockets and increase sales. You can create unique, feature-rich, and captivating eCommerce apps using this pre-built framework in just one week. Create your app easily, quickly, and without learning any coding. The Magento 2 mobile app has powerful features created to operate with iOS and Android, and it is as well constructed as if it were created entirely from scratch. The apps created with our Magemob App Builder are easy to use, small in size, and work on all smartphones and tablets. This is the quickest method for you to get started with Mcommerce without having to spend money or time on a drawn-out app-building procedure.

I hope this helps!

Hello @louis_robinson 

We have recently launched our own Powerful Ready made mobile app builder solution, it has almost everything you need for a e-commerce mobile app.

check now https://magecomp.com/magento-2-mobile-app-builder

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now