cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up shopping cart price rule at the level of store view

Set up shopping cart price rule at the level of store view

How can we do to set up shopping cart price rule for each store view in Magento store because Magento default just allows doing this thing at level of website. It means that shopping cart price rule set up from the backend will be applied for the whole website, including store views. 

Is there any way to support for this setting in store views or any extension can help to do it? 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Set up shopping cart price rule at the level of store view

Hello.

Price is global attribute so correspondingly in default Magento price rules can be created on website level only, not for separate store views. I have seen extension for this  - https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/shopping-cart-rule-per-store-view.html

I'm not affiliated with them and have not tried it myself, so cannot tell how it works.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Re: Set up shopping cart price rule at the level of store view

For Magento 1, you can use Shopping Cart Price Rule per Store View that allows administrators to set up different shopping cart price rule of products for each store view. It means that each store view will have a particular promotion. 

For Magento 2, Shopping Cart Price Rule per Store View is also very useful to install for Magento 2 websites with the similar features.