cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install B2B extension on Magento 2.2 Commerce

Unable to install B2B extension on Magento 2.2 Commerce

After installation of Magento 2.2 Commerce I am trying to install B2B extension using below command.

composer require magento/extension-b2b

But I am getting below error.

[InvalidArgumentException]                                                                                                                  
 Could not find package magento/extension-b2b at any version for your minimum-stability (alpha). Check the package spelling or your minimum  
 -stability 

Link for installation of B2B on Magento 2.2 Commerce.
http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/comp-mgr/install-extensions/b2b-installation.html

How can I fix this error please guide me to right direction.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Unable to install B2B extension on Magento 2.2 Commerce

Hi @Ramkishan222,

Magento B2B module is only for Magento Commerce (formerly Magento EE). Also, if I'm not wrong, you'll need to get an extra authorization or permission or something at least you buy the module.

Maybe you can refer to your sales contact.

Hello @Damian Culotta

Yes I have set username and password (public and private key) in auth.json file. But not found any solution. Although I have raised the ticket for it and waiting for their reply.

Hi @Ramkishan222,

Well, in that case it seems you're following the the right steps.

So you'll need to wait a little bit or ask again to yoru sales executive/contact.

Hello,

I am facing the same issue. Have installed Magento 2.2.0 EE without sample data version. Has a solution to this found?

Hi @twinkal_gada,

Since you're using the Commerce edition you should have access to support.

I understand that's the right way to solve this kind of issues.

Hi @Damian Culotta 

I having the same issue.. successfully install Magento Commerce 2.3 by authenticate using public_key and private_key generated from my magento account, but no luck when try to install B2B module, keep encounter “[InvalidArgumentException] Could not find a matching version of package magento/extension-b2b. Check the package spelling, your version constraint and that the package is available in a stability which matches your minimum-stability (stable).”.

Could you assist me on how to install the B2B? are there missing steps? Or are additional grant access to my account needed to install the B2B?

Thanks

Hi @kurnia_wijanto 

Sorry, I miss this message.

Since we are talking about Commerce Edition you can and must contact support or ask for help to your SI to solve this kind of problems.

I'm pretty sure that's the way to go.