cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enhance e-commerce

enhance e-commerce

Hi, I am new in Magento and I want to upgrade basic e-commerce tracking that is already on the page to enhance e-commerce. Can I use enhance e-commerce extension?  Is it enough to install just extension or I should combine extension and google tag manager together? I appreciate your help 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: enhance e-commerce

There's no requirement to use tag manager, though it can have its advantages. The quickest way of getting up and running would be to use an extension that provides the enhanced ecommerce support, whether that be through universal analytics or tag manager. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Tom, I appreciate your answer  

If you want a tracking extension for your store like analytics, then I recommend an actionable insights and promotion called Ecomfit.

It can collect and analyze the data. It is not a normal analytics tool, it is an actionable tool. That means it provide a useful report with Suggestion and Warning functions. You will get recommendation as well as alerts timely about your store so that you can improve your business.

Further, it also offers promotion creation. This feature allows store owners to create and target popup to specific clients based on trigger or customer behavior.

Get actionable E-commerce insights with Ecomfit extension for Magento - http://tiny.cc/actionable-insight

Sublime Rides is a brand for people who love the outdoors and crave an active lifestyle.