Did you mean: 

sms sending using msg91 and pingpoint

sms sending using msg91 and pingpoint

hey

magento 2.4.2 CE

ubuntu 20.04

Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 

elasticsearch 7.6

I am looking for plugin suggestions which will help us sending sms during user registration and payment process using Msg91 and pingpoint. 

PS:- Due to new telecom regulation For India based businesses need to obtain some approval through a provider eg. pingpoint , vodafone etc. in my case it is pingpoint and provider is msg91. 

thx

2 REPLIES 2

Re: sms sending using msg91 and pingpoint

Hey @awscadentia3b6,

I have seen your requirement for the SMS plugin. I can suggest you a Magento 2 SMS Notification Extension. It will help you to send an SMS to your customer. Also, we will help you to integrate with 3rd party platforms like msg91 and pinpoint.

The Feature Of This Extension Is as Follows: 

• Any SMS Gateway API Supported sending different order notifications.
  • Option to set a custom message for different store events
  • Send Dynamic notifications using Dynamic variable fields
  • Admin can add a mobile number to get notified of each store's updates
  • OTP at Registration and OTP Before Checkout Feature
  • New Feature for Cancel Order SMS
  • Easy to use Shipment tracking variables in the shipping notification

Hope this helps you. 

Thank you. 

Re: sms sending using msg91 and pingpoint

Hello @awscadentia3b6 

Please check out Magento OTP Verification over SMS and Email extension from miniOrange. This extension verifies users' Email Addresses/Mobile Numbers by sending a verification code (OTP) during registration.

Features provided in the extension:-

One Time Passwords (OTP) from miniOrange Gateway or your Custom SMS/SMTP Gateway
Custom SMS & Email Messages
Custom OTP Length
Custom OTP Validity Time
And much more!

Please check out this link to learn more about the Magento OTP Verification extension by miniOrange

We at miniOrange provide state-of-the-art plugins for Magento with custom modifications to cater to your every need. Please contact us at magentosupport@xecurify.com to discuss your requirement in detail and then provide you with this solution accordingly.