cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send headers; headers already sent in

Cannot send headers; headers already sent in

Hi after resolving the issue with  "Exception printing is disabled by default" by altering the file.php and changing the null to tmp/

I am now getting the below error

Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /home/cozydeal/public_html/index.php, line 28
Trace:
#0 /home/cozydeal/public_html/lib/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php(115): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders(true)
#1 /home/cozydeal/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1246): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setHeader('Content-Type', 'text/html; char...')
#2 /home/cozydeal/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(80): Mage_Core_Model_App->getResponse()
#3 /home/cozydeal/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(202): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->getResponse()
#4 /home/cozydeal/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#5 /home/cozydeal/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#6 /home/cozydeal/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 /home/cozydeal/public_html/index.php(82): Mage::run('', 'store')
#8 {main}

Error log record number: 1181204747483

What does this mean and how do i fix this..... i get this when trying to logon to my admin section.

Please can anyone be of any assistance..

Many Thanks in Advance..

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Cannot send headers; headers already sent in

This means that something is getting output to the browser before Magento can flush the output. Check any files you have edited for additional whitespace or missing opening or closing PHP tags.

www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Re: Cannot send headers; headers already sent in

You can clear the cache of your browser and remove all wanted code in you edited any core file. Then check it again in new browser, i think it's work.