cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continue Button Disable

Continue Button Disable

Hello Everybody , I have a problem on Installation Page - Step 1 .. continue button does not work under license agreement . It's seems disable.I tried re-install, and didn't work .

I found this solution

find . -type f -exec chmod 644 {} \;
find . -type d -exec chmod 755 {} \;
chmod +x mage

But I can't remote my host so I can't change permission with SSH , need your help... What can I do else?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Continue Button Disable

You should be able to change the file permissions either with a FTP client or some hosting control panel's file manager. 

Have you tried to have your hosting provider change the file permissions for you instead? They should be able to change it for you in no time. 

They changed it for me one time but I can't tell them every time when install magento.

Which file permissions I need to change?

The file permissions to change will depend on your server environment. 

For servers running SuPHP or SuExec, all files should be set to 644 and all directories to 755. 

how? the install.php file? i would change the file permission to 755?

Please check your logging for:

[proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 6859:tid 140348441417472] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.190:60xxx] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getCode() on boolean in /home/xxxxxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/Model/Session.php on line 71\n'

Line 71:

$namespace .= '_' . (Mage::app()->getStore()->getWebsite()->getCode());

It's $hello->ImMutable()->ImMutable()->ImMutable()->ImMutable()->ImMutable() programming only NOOBs can do. You can correct this with a NOOB sollution. "Null check all your lines!". Or learn mathematics and always use imutable objects like for example constants.