Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currupt Zip file on magento website

SOLVED

Currupt Zip file on magento website

I have tryed numerious times to download and extract this file from magento :

magento-sample-data-1.9.2.4-2016-10-11-07-20-15.zip

download is successful, but I'm not able unzip the file. get error from winzip saying file currupt or something in that direction, maybe some at magento should check it out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Currupt Zip file on magento website

I have solved it by downloading the tar.gz. The problem cannot be on my side as I have downloaded many .zip files and used WinZip each time to unzip. I even used WinZip to extract tar.gz

I solved it for myself a few days ago, but I posted the question here in a way to help magento. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Have you tried redownloading it? I just downloaded and it unzipped fine.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

sorry but the problem is still there

tar.gz file is fine but .not .zip... I can give you screenshot of the error if you need it

The problem must be on your side, not Magento's as Zip downloaded and unzipped fine for me. Can you try unzipping with another tool? It the tar.gz worked, can't you just use that?

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

I have solved it by downloading the tar.gz. The problem cannot be on my side as I have downloaded many .zip files and used WinZip each time to unzip. I even used WinZip to extract tar.gz

I solved it for myself a few days ago, but I posted the question here in a way to help magento. Smiley Happy

Hi @Loginname nice to hear that you find the solution by downloading it in .tar.gz 

I have also checked the file you metion on Firefox and Chrome on Windows 10 and 8 without reproducing the problem. Any how. Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Have to same issue, can't unzip file Magento-CE-2.3.2-2-2019-06-13-03-19-24