cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during update from 1.9.2.1 to 1.9.2.2 MYSQL tables are missing

SOLVED

Error during update from 1.9.2.1 to 1.9.2.2 MYSQL tables are missing

During the update with the downloader evrything work fine.

But on my home page, some blocks are missing.

And when i'm trying to open the  system --> Permissions --> variables or Blocks   I have this error :

a:5:{i:0;s:174:"SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table '********.permission_variable' doesn't exist, query was: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `permission_variable` AS `main_table`";i:1;s:6160:"#0 /home/WwwBSD/************.com/www/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)

Two tables are missing in the DB ;  permissions_variable  and permissions_blocks   

can someone tell me how to create the table manually with mysql ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error during update from 1.9.2.1 to 1.9.2.2 MYSQL tables are missing

People are also having this problem crop up after applying the SUPEE-6788 patch.

The tables don't get created, don't get the default entries inserted and therefore any blocks or variables that must be whitelisted fail to show or Magento throws the SQLSTATE error you mention whenever anything tries to access those tables.

One fix mentioned is to shut off the compiler, flush and shut off the Magento cache and then do a table edit to downgrade the version number on Mage_Admin so the installer scripts that are in either 1.9.2.2 or the SUPEE-6788 patch re-run. Instructions found here:

http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/88064/tables-permission-block-and-permission-variable-did...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

People are also having this problem crop up after applying the SUPEE-6788 patch.

The tables don't get created, don't get the default entries inserted and therefore any blocks or variables that must be whitelisted fail to show or Magento throws the SQLSTATE error you mention whenever anything tries to access those tables.

One fix mentioned is to shut off the compiler, flush and shut off the Magento cache and then do a table edit to downgrade the version number on Mage_Admin so the installer scripts that are in either 1.9.2.2 or the SUPEE-6788 patch re-run. Instructions found here:

http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/88064/tables-permission-block-and-permission-variable-did...

Thank you very much, now it's working and I will see how to add block into the whiteliste

Here is a good add-ons . this add-ons will add all the blocks into the whitelist

https://bitbucket.org/magebit/whitelister/downloads 

Magento add good feature In 1.9.2.2.

after magento upgrade or install security patches you got error on system > permission

there is variables and blocks they added for restriction,

if you got error here regarding tables missing then dont worry, you can download permission_block and permission_variables tables default structure and data from here.

For more detail follow this article.

Magento Missing Blocks

Hope it will help full to some one else.

Ubed Arab