cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I installed an extension site goes into maintenance mode, including control panel

SOLVED

I installed an extension site goes into maintenance mode, including control panel

I installed an extension and the site went into maintenance mode, when i tried to access control panel to delete the maintenance flag i realized control panel is also in maintenance mode. please what do i do

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I installed an extension site goes into maintenance mode, including control panel

thanks guys i've done it. after i deleted the maintenance flag, the site brought up an error page so i deleted the extension

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: I installed an extension site goes into maintenance mode, including control panel

Using FTP client or SSH go to Magento root directory and delete file named ae maintenance.flag.

After this site should be in running condition.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

as @Mukesh Tiwari suggested, remove the "maintenance.flag" file from the Magento root and try accessing your website.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

thanks guys i've done it. after i deleted the maintenance flag, the site brought up an error page so i deleted the extension