Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import stuck on "super products sku"

SOLVED

Import stuck on "super products sku"

Having difficulty identifying following issue during import

• Product with specified super products SKU not found in rows: 5, 6, 7, 8
  • Orphan rows that will be skipped due default row errors in rows: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

I applied best practices of creating one simple and one configurable (with one option: color) products and exported the file to be utilized as a template. 

To do my first import test run, when reimporting to another Magento CE install, keep being faced with above error message. Any ideas?

--- If the answer works for you? Click Accept as Solution!
The Original All Things @monocat
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Import stuck on "super products sku"

@MichaelGoldman1 Check your skype. I resent it. 

Solved: The file was missing the simple products that were associated with configurable.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hey Mosses,

Is it possible to provide a copy of the import file you're using? Also, what version of CE are you running?

Cheers!

@MichaelGoldman1 Check your skype. I resent it. 

Solved: The file was missing the simple products that were associated with configurable.

How did you associate simple products to the configurable?

Can it be assoicated in the .csv file?

On my .csv file I have 3 rows.  Headings, Configurable and simple.

_store, _product_websites, _attribute_set, _type, _root_category, _category, sku
admin, base, Shirts, configurable, Default Category, Shirts/Short, Sleeve ART-229
admin, base, Shirts, simple, Default Category, Shirts/Short ,Sleeve ART-229-X

ps. I have not included the remaining columns

Running Magento 1.9.1.1

OK it imported the product; without any errors.

All I did was to reverse the rows as follow! 

_store, _product_websites, _attribute_set, _type, _root_category, _category, sku

admin, base, Shirts, simple, Default Category, Shirts/Short ,Sleeve ART-229-X

admin, base, Shirts, configurable, Default Category, Shirts/Short, Sleeve ART-229

But after re-indexing all,

1. The simple product is not visible in Admin>Catalog>Manage Products>  Products Infomation > Associated Products.  The assoication is not there, and when I click search for the product to manualy add it, it will not find it.  Even hough I can see it the (simple) under prodcuts.

2. Obviously it is not visible in the cart.

Running 1.9.1.1

Following is the .csv

_store,_product_websites,_attribute_set,_type,_root_category,_category,sku,name,image,small_image,thumbnail,url_key,url_path,price,special_price,cost,weight,status,visibility,tax_class_id,shipment_type,enable_googlecheckout,description,short_description,special_from_date,special_to_date,news_from_date,news_to_date,qty,min_qty,use_config_min_qty,is_qty_decimal,backorders,use_config_backorders,min_sale_qty,use_config_min_sale_qty,max_sale_qty,use_config_max_sale_qty,is_in_stock,low_stock_date,notify_stock_qty,use_config_notify_stock_qty,manage_stock,use_config_manage_stock,stock_status_changed_auto,use_config_qty_increments,qty_increments,use_config_enable_qty_inc,enable_qty_increments,is_decimal_divided,stock_status_changed_automatically,use_config_enable_qty_increments,store_id,product_status_changed,product_changed_websites,price_view,image_label,small_image_label,thumbnail_label,meta_title,meta_description,country_of_manufacture,stockings_color,stockings_denier_number,meta_keyword,_super_products_sku,_super_attribute_code,_super_attribute_option
admin, base, Shirts, simple, Default Category, Shirts/Short ,Sleeve ART-229-X,T-Shirt ART-230,,,,,,10,,,0,1,1,2,0,0,T-Shirt ART-230,T-Shirt ART-230,,,,,50,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1,,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
admin, base, Shirts, configurable, Default Category, Shirts/Short,Sleeve ART-229,T-Shirt ART-229,,,,,,0,,,0,1,4,2,0,0,T-Shirt ART-230,T-Shirt ART-230,,,,,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1,,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sleeve ART-229-X,size,"2'-0"" X 3'-0"""

Running Magento 1.9.1.1

Sorry for the belated reply. Were you able to resolve the issue? What you shared looks right to me. Share a screenshot of the associated product screen if you're still experiencing issues. I'm curious on your settings.