cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Migration RFP

Magento Migration RFP

I am looking to migrate our existing homegrown ecommerce site to Magento Enterprise. Does anyone have a Magento implementation RFP that we could use / tailor for our migration? Appreciate your input. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento Migration RFP

I don't have any Magento implementation RFP but I can recommend you a migration tool that may be helpful. You can search for Litextension migration tool which helps you migrate from your site to Magento faster. 

Good Luck!

You should export your source store to Excel or CSV then install fresh Magento and export magento database to CSVs.

Now please mapping your data from CSV (source store) to CSV (magento). After mapping completed, you should convert them to sql and restore to Magento.

Hello Team

We have recently worked on migration existing site to Magento community edition. I would suggest that, migration process do vary based on your existing site and business requirement.  as few things get achieved with default magento CSV imports and few things would like to write custom scripting which will do process and import its.

Please do suggest your availability, we can discuss in details and will suggest you plan on the same...as well as help you do process migration.