cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major issues after installing 1.9.2. HELP !!

Major issues after installing 1.9.2. HELP !!

Hi I am running one store using Magento CE, have recently updated from 1.9.1 to 1.9.2.  Since the update, the theme I bought isn't working properly and the pictures are all out of place.  The product categories links no longer works.  Also, I have purchased a Year/Make/Model/Engine extension, and that extension no longer shows on the store anymore.  I

s this the 1.9.2 CMS Block Caching issue?  Is Magento planning to release a patch or an update?  If so when?  How should we fix this meanwhile?

If things don't work out with 1.9.2, I think maybe we should go back to 1.9.1, but can someone show me how to revert back?  Thanks.

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Major issues after installing 1.9.2. HELP !!

i think you have to ask theme developer, whats going on, and check if your images are in proper place, also if there is not css/js conlicts

there is no more information to help you... at least some errors or screenshot....

------------
MagenX - Magento and Server optimization

When click on the product categories, I get this:

screen shot

Yes, that's a nice image...

Please go find the file with that name in var/report/ and post that instead so we can see what the stack trace and error really is.

Sorry I'm a noob at this... 

Each link clicked gets a different error report number, but here's the file from var/report from 997331859142.

a:5:{i:0;s:549:"SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'e.status' in 'where clause', query was: SELECT DISTINCT `e`.`attribute_set_id` FROM `catalog_product_flat_1` AS `e`
INNER JOIN `catalog_category_product_index` AS `cat_index` ON cat_index.product_id=e.entity_id AND cat_index.store_id=1 AND cat_index.visibility IN(2, 4) AND cat_index.category_id = '85'
INNER JOIN `catalog_product_index_price` AS `price_index` ON price_index.entity_id = e.entity_id AND price_index.website_id = '1' AND price_index.customer_group_id = 0 WHERE (e.status = 1)";i:1;s:3594:"#0 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Zend/Db/Statement.php(291): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array)
#2 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(480): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#3 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT DISTINCT...', Array)
#4 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(504): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SELECT DISTINCT...', Array)
#5 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(794): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
#6 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Product/Collection.php(1096): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchCol(Object(Varien_Db_Select))
#7 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Layer.php(290): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Product_Collection->getSetIds()
#8 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Layer.php(220): Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer->_getSetIds()
#9 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Layer/View.php(163): Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer->getFilterableAttributes()
#10 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Layer/View.php(122): Mage_Catalog_Block_Layer_View->_getFilterableAttributes()
#11 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(293): Mage_Catalog_Block_Layer_View->_prepareLayout()
#12 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(456): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->setLayout(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout))
#13 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(472): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock('catalog/layer_v...', 'catalog.leftnav')
#14 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(239): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->addBlock('catalog/layer_v...', 'catalog.leftnav')
#15 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(205): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->_generateBlock(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#16 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(210): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#17 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(344): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks()
#18 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/controllers/CategoryController.php(148): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->generateLayoutBlocks()
#19 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Catalog_CategoryController->viewAction()
#20 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('view')
#21 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#22 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#23 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#24 /home/apexdriveonline/public_html/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
#25 {main}";s:3:"url";s:23:"/engine-drivetrain.html";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}

Yes, the file name changes every time a new stack trace report is generated. That's why posting it is meaningless and we need to see the report file contents instead.

Find the Index Management entry in the System Config dropdown menu, go to that page and reindex all index files.

The catalog_product_flat_1 table hasn't been reindexed to include the column mentioned. That should take care of what's generating the error reports.

As to the other issues with the template, if that doesn't clear up, then you need to contact the developer who produced the theme.

you should disable Blocks HTML output  , then everything runs well

Thanks everyone for all the help.  I think the issue seems to be resolved.  

I just ran the installer from the Softalicious script. When I went to the link
http://magento.kchostingetcetera.org/index.php/admn

This error comes up.

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 421731240666

I don't know how to get past this point.

Prepper,

Again you will need to tell us what is in the error report of 421731240666

One thing you could do whilst trying to set up the site is to make it so that errors are visible on the frontend. Its very important you turn this off once you've got everything up and running though.

To turn them on rename errors/local.xml.sample to errors/local.xml

That will then output the error to screen so you don't have to cross-reference the files. Let us know what error you are seeing now and we'll take it from there.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner