cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products Not showing in Search & cant figure out how to list created products on a page.

Products Not showing in Search & cant figure out how to list created products on a page.

I've been able to create products and categories and uploaded images for the products and set quantities directly on the products.

I Cant, howerver, search for any of the created products OR figure out how to create a page that list the products i've created.

I feel like i'm totally missing out on something here?  hosting on bluehost. magento installed via their instaler...   I've also flushed the cache. 

(JUST WANT TO DISPLAY my products and enable customer to add them to cart....)   THANKS!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Products Not showing in Search & cant figure out how to list created products on a page.

when you create a product you need to add it to specific category, then reindex and flush the cache just to be sure

------------
MagenX - Magento and Server optimization

Re: Products Not showing in Search & cant figure out how to list created products on a page.

You can use this Url for your purpose. Follow the steps provided and create product.

Query solved? Accept as Solution.Thanks
Eric Baily