cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "order" authorizations are not implemented

The "order" authorizations are not implemented

magento 1.9.3.7

There is an issue with paypal processing on my site. I check in the exception log and it gives the error listed below. In addition no email is sent to the customer when he has bought an item.

exception 'Exception' with message 'The "order" authorizations are not implemented.' in /home/nissehty/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Paypal/Model/Ipn.php:627
Stack trace:
#0 /home/nissehty/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Paypal/Model/Ipn.php(366): Mage_Paypal_Model_Ipn->_registerPaymentPending()
#1 /home/nissehty/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Paypal/Model/Ipn.php(294): Mage_Paypal_Model_Ipn->_registerTransaction()
#2 /home/nissehty/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Paypal/Model/Ipn.php(118): Mage_Paypal_Model_Ipn->_processOrder()
#3 /home/nissehty/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Paypal/controllers/IpnController.php(43): Mage_Paypal_Model_Ipn->processIpnRequest(Array, Object(Varien_Http_Adapter_Curl))
#4 /home/nissehty/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Paypal_IpnController->indexAction()
#5 /home/nissehty/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
#6 /home/nissehty/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#7 /home/nissehty/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#8 /home/nissehty/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#9 /home/nissehty/public_html/index.php(78): Mage::run('', 'store')
#10 {main}
1 REPLY 1

Re: The "order" authorizations are not implemented

please, I give you a hug if you can give help  with this issue Smiley Happy lol