cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load images after hosting website

Unable to load images after hosting website

www.thedukeofundies.com

The above is our new website, for this we have purchased Magento SNS-Ostore theme from Evanto market. We have installed the theme successfully in server by following your instructions provided. But, when one open the website it fails to load the pictures. Please help us with this.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Unable to load images after hosting website

Hello @kiran454 

First of all you haven't installed theme properly. I suppose you have followed the installation guide but there are lot more things to be done to make the store like it is showing in demo.

After the installation, you will need to create static blocks and pages, I would suggest you to check in theme configuration. There should be an option named theme installation, which will have option to import static blocks, pages and widget (if any).  Import all of them.

Make sure you have applied the theme properly from system > configuration > design or system > design.

One more advise, your public_html folders are accessible, anyone can download your paid theme from there. Either delete the theme package or install the theme in the root.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Re: Unable to load images after hosting website

The wrong URL to image files. You should look at more on your theme installation instruction.