cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the 10 must have Magento extensions every ecommerce store needs to install?

What are the 10 must have Magento extensions every ecommerce store needs to install?

Hi, 

Today I'm going to explain the top 10 Magento extensions that you should have must install for your eCommerce store. Your choice could be different it depends on your store and strategies. 

In my suggestion, here's the list of top 10 Magento extensions. 

1. One Step Checkout by Amasty. Payment gateway extension is a must-have when you tend to simplify a check out process, make it faster and assure clients it’s totally secure;
  2. Advanced Shipping by Owebia. Shipping is a very responsible process, which demands better control. This extension is yours truly to saturate a shipping page layout with all important sections, like price, quantity, weight, delivery date etc.;
  3. Snippets Generator by Apptrian is a worthy SEO plugin to make your website be in sight of potential buyers and provide it with total accessibility;
  4. Security by Mageplaza is definitely an important tool when your store deals with your consumer's private information;
  5. Performance Optimization Tool exists to optimize your site performance and enhance its page load speed;
  6. MageMob Admin by Appjetty was invented to handle your eCommerce store backend straight from mobile devices. With this plugin you’ll be able to manage your  website whenever you are;
  7. Language Translator by MageCube is a perfect option for international business to involve customers from any part of the world;
  8. Magic Zoom by Magic Toolbox is able to improve your client's shopping experience through the ability to zoom items they have their eye on;
  9. Shop By Brand by Appjetty allows buyers to choose items based on their brand preferences;
  10. Wishlist by Amasty. Online shopping gives a good opportunity to create wishlists to come back later and certainly purchase all chosen products.

It is not necessary that all the extensions which I've mentioned will be exactly useful for you. It depends on your store and your own strategy. However, if you know any other important business extension which I've missed in my list you can mention it in the comment. 

Sharing is Caring!

7 REPLIES 7

Re: What are the 10 must have Magento extensions every ecommerce store needs to install?

Hello @ameliabelld682,

For all magento extensions to run hassle free online shopping business. Lets check it here Top Magento Extensions.

I hope my answer will give some recommendations to install more needful modules on Magento.

Please hit kudos, if you get any ideas.

Best regards
madhuboots

Re: What are the 10 must have Magento extensions every ecommerce store needs to install?

Hello @ameliabelld682

To manage online shopping business using all Magento extensions. Let's have a look. 

I'm hoping that my response would provide some suggestions for more Magento modules that are required.

Here is a list of the top 10 Magento extensions, as suggested by me.

1  Advance Report Magento 2

• Provides advanced summary reports that get you important sales data. For example - the highest selling product, highest viewed product, products with zero sales.

• Other reports include the most frequently searched terms, customer summary reports, inventory reports, abandoned carts reports, and so on. 

2  Shopping Mentor Magento 2

• Shopping Mentor Magento 2 is a tool that will assist you in completing an online purchase. Our mentor can help you with any type of online purchase.

3  Zoho Inventory and Magento 2  

• Zoho Inventory Magento 2 Extension has been a boon for small and medium-scale businesses for seamless inventory management. 

4   Shipping Price Per Product Magento 2

• Elsner Product Wise Shipping for Magento 2 is a great value-added feature for your eCommerce store. You can select the shipment price for the entire order apart from a single product, in addition to setting specific shipping products for each product

5   Voice Search Magento 2 Extension 

• Voice Search in Magento 2 extension is your ideal technology product that comes in handy while searching for your favorite products using a voice query.

6  Blur Image Lazy Loader Magento 2 

• Blurred images will download first to improve the loading time of the website. 
  • It reduces the server bandwidth usage
  • Superior and smooth loading transition

7  Pay trace payment gateway 

•  This extension eases up the task of the customers who purchase products on your eCommerce store by providing a direct transaction methodology. 

8  PWA Extension 

• Elsner PWA Extension is a Magento 2 extension developed by Elsner Technologies which provides a first-mover advantage to store owners. 
  • Provides app-like experience by enabling full screen or standalone mode option to the customers, thereby enhancing their user experience.

9  Survey Magento 2  

• For any business and particularly eCommerce stores it is very important to know what your customers want. This particular endeavor can be achieved by conducting a customer demand analysis. It paves the wave for your online store success
  • Supports multiple question type

• Swift access to view reports.

10  Monetico Payment Gateway Magento 2 

• The Monetico Payment Gateway Magento 2 extension supports the sanction method payment page. With the help of the payment page, the fulfillment of payment occurs on the redirected payment page of Monetico.
  • Fully automated payment process.

• Automatic Payment Updates.

• Provides secure codes to enhance payment security.

Hope this will help you!

Thanks

hello @ameliabelld682 

Here I will give some my suggestions regarding the top 10 Magento 2 extensions that I use in my store and that will help you to get more traffic and more attention to your store.

following are some great Magento 2 extension that every eCommerce store should use and installed it

1. Voice Search M2 Extensions: This extension is your ideal technology product that comes in a handy while searching for favorite products using a voice query. 

2. Magento 2 PWA Extensions:  PWA stands for "Progressive Wen Application" its a top notch web innovation standard. The PWA is a web innovation of making a site similar to look like a  local application. it can work in disconnected mode also.

3. Magento 2 Shipping price per product: This Extension can add an ingenious value-addition to your eCommerce store. you can set the shipping price for the entire order apart from a single product.

4. Shopping Mentor Magento 2:  its one type of tool that will guide you at the time of making a purchase online. its mentor will  make your purchase precise and worthy depending on your requirement.

5. Bulk Category Import/Export Magento 2: its a Categories extension enables you to import and export your categories and subcategories and all related data such as meta data and category image into the Magento store using CSV file in tree structure.

6. Infinite Scroll Magento  2: The newest edition of the Magento Extension adds infinite scrolling and as the customers scroll down the website, it automatically loads products on the catalog page. You can either set products to load with a manual button or it can load automatically.

7. Customer Attribute Magento 2 :  Customer Attribute Magento 2 extension displays additional attribute fields on the registration page to collect important customer data. As much information as you need can be effectively gathered by creating customer attributes of various types.

8. One Step Check out Magento 2 : This Extension established the adjustable and performance optimized Magento 2 checkout page. which significantly speeds up the checkout process.

9. Image Flipper Magento 2 : Image Flipper module allows you to Quick view an alternate product image on mouse hover over product image with various slide effects on product listing and searches result page with grid and list mode. 

10. PayPal Multicurrency Magento 2: it allows your customer to make payments in their desired currency via PayPal and hence it improves the user experience

Hello, 

Install these Magento 2 extensions for your eCommerce store. 

1. Voice Search M2 Extensions: This extension is your ideal technology product that comes in handy while searching for favorite products using a voice query. 

2. Magento 2 PWA Extensions:  PWA stands for "Progressive Wen Application" it's a top-notch web innovation standard. The PWA is a web innovation of making a site similar to look like a  local application. it can work in disconnected mode also.

3. Magento 2 Shipping price per product: This Extension can add an ingenious value-addition to your eCommerce store. you can set the shipping price for the entire order apart from a single product.

4. Shopping Mentor Magento 2:  it's one type of tool that will guide you at the time of making a purchase online. its mentor will make your purchase precise and worthy depending on your requirement.

5. Bulk Category Import/Export Magento 2: it's a Categories extension that enables you to import and export your categories and subcategories and all related data such as metadata and category images into the Magento store using CSV file in a tree structure.

6. Infinite Scroll Magento  2: The newest edition of the Magento Extension adds infinite scrolling and as the customers scroll down the website, it automatically loads products on the catalog page. You can either set products to load with a manual button or it can load automatically.

7. Customer Attribute Magento 2:  Customer Attribute Magento 2 extension displays additional attribute fields on the registration page to collect important customer data. As much information as you need can be effectively gathered by creating customer attributes of various types.

8. One Step Check out Magento 2: This Extension established the adjustable and performance-optimized Magento 2 checkout page. which significantly speeds up the checkout process.

9. Image Flipper Magento 2: Image Flipper module allows you to Quick view an alternate product image on mouse hover over product image with various slide effects on product listing and searches result in page with grid and list mode. 

10. PayPal Multicurrency Magento 2: it allows your customer to make payments in their desired currency via PayPal and hence it improves the user experience

It is not necessary that all the extensions which I've mentioned will be exactly useful for you. It depends on your store and your own strategy. However, if you know any other important business extension which I've missed in my list you can mention it in the comment. 

Magento Adobe Commerce is also the best e-commerce platform with multiple stores. Another advantage of using Magento is the variety of compatible plugins and extensions that you can use. As a result, this platform offers consumers freedom and unlimited scalability. If you want to learn more about creating an exceptional ecommerce experience with Magento Adobe Commerce, order a free consultation on the website and learn about the best magento extensions. It will help you in your work, I guarantee you!

Thank you for sharing these top 10 Magento extensions for eCommerce stores. They cover essential aspects like checkout, shipping, SEO, security, and more. It's indeed crucial to tailor the choice of extensions to your specific store needs Latest Ramps and strategies. This list serves as a helpful reference point for store owners looking to enhance their Magento-based businesses.

Your list covers a wide range of essentials, and it's a great starting point for any eCommerce store owner.