cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fresh install magento 1.9.2 failure

SOLVED

fresh install magento 1.9.2 failure

Hi

This is my 2nd attempt to fresh install magento 1.9.2 on a dedicated server.  I created the mysql database first with full user permissions and without any data, ran the installation setup and it crashes both times with the following errors.

There has been an error processing your request

a:5:{i:0;s:1784:"Error in file: "/home/signlet1/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/sql/catalog_setup/upgrade-1.6.0.0.9-1.6.0.0.10.php" - SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table 'catalog_product_entity_group_price' already exists, query was: CREATE TABLE `catalog_product_entity_group_price` (
`value_id` int NOT NULL auto_increment COMMENT 'Value ID' ,
`entity_id` int UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '0' COMMENT 'Entity ID' ,
`all_groups` smallint UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '1' COMMENT 'Is Applicable To All Customer Groups' ,
`customer_group_id` smallint UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '0' COMMENT 'Customer Group ID' ,
`value` decimal(12,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000' COMMENT 'Value' ,
`website_id` smallint UNSIGNED NOT NULL COMMENT 'Website ID' ,
PRIMARY KEY (`value_id`),
UNIQUE `CC12C83765B562314470A24F2BDD0F36` (`entity_id`, `all_groups`, `customer_group_id`, `website_id`),
INDEX `IDX_CATALOG_PRODUCT_ENTITY_GROUP_PRICE_ENTITY_ID` (`entity_id`),
INDEX `IDX_CATALOG_PRODUCT_ENTITY_GROUP_PRICE_CUSTOMER_GROUP_ID` (`customer_group_id`),
INDEX `IDX_CATALOG_PRODUCT_ENTITY_GROUP_PRICE_WEBSITE_ID` (`website_id`),
CONSTRAINT `FK_DF909D22C11B60B1E5E3EE64AB220ECE` FOREIGN KEY (`customer_group_id`) REFERENCES `customer_group` (`customer_group_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
CONSTRAINT `FK_CAT_PRD_ENTT_GROUP_PRICE_ENTT_ID_CAT_PRD_ENTT_ENTT_ID` FOREIGN KEY (`entity_id`) REFERENCES `catalog_product_entity` (`entity_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
CONSTRAINT `FK_CAT_PRD_ENTT_GROUP_PRICE_WS_ID_CORE_WS_WS_ID` FOREIGN KEY (`website_id`) REFERENCES `core_website` (`website_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE
) COMMENT='Catalog Product Group Price Attribute Backend Table' ENGINE=INNODB charset=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_general_ci";i:1;s:1068:"#0 /home/signlet1/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(644): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Error in file: ...')
#1 /home/signlet1/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(437): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb('upgrade', '1.6.0.0.9', '1.6.0.0.19.1.2')
#2 /home/signlet1/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeResourceDb('1.6.0.0.9', '1.6.0.0.19.1.2')
#3 /home/signlet1/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 /home/signlet1/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(428): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 /home/signlet1/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#6 /home/signlet1/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 /home/signlet1/public_html/magento/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
#8 {main}";s:3:"url";s:120:"/magento/index.php/install/wizard/config/?config%5Blocale%5D=en_US&config%5Btimezone%5D=MST7MDT&config%5Bcurrency%5D=USD";s:11:"script_name";s:18:"/magento/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: fresh install magento 1.9.2 failure

i would suggest that, please drop an entire database and do create new db...try to install it.

Do let me know if require any help..will happy to help you on the same and try to resolve your issue.

With regards

Bhavesh

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Please re-install and follow Magento Installation guide at http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/m1x/install/installing_install.html

i would suggest that, please drop an entire database and do create new db...try to install it.

Do let me know if require any help..will happy to help you on the same and try to resolve your issue.

With regards

Bhavesh