Re: 500 ERROR

You Sir,  are a champion.

Thank you So much Dave

Worked like a treat

Cheers, Neil

** Dell Optiplex 9010, Intel Core I5, 16GB Memory, Centos 7.4 **
** PHP 7.1.16, MariaDB 10.1.11 **

@CCaway (Neil) - Glad to know that you have resolved your issue , Happy to help and keep helping Smiley Happy

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

I did the changes like said above, but I am getting 

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@vynam.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please help

Hi @bhavana_h1

okay i understand - could you please post the error log ? you can find error log from var/log directory of your magento2 root directory !!

Also from app/boostrap.php file - #ini_set('display_errors', 1); uncomment this line by removing leading #   -  like this ini_set('display_errors', 1); click on save !

Check at frontend , if any error its showing post here - so its help us to troubleshoot the issue !

Am getting this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: Packets out of order. Expected 0 received 80. Packet size=5526600 in /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:128 Stack trace: #0 /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(128): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=204....', 'vynam_vynam41', 'te3T*425@13', Array) #1 /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(111): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect() #2 /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/DB/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(398): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect() #3 /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(460): Magento\Framework\DB\Adapter\Pdo\Mysql->_connect() #4 /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT `mgoi_st...', Array) #5 /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/DB/Adap in /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php on line 144

Also there are no error logs in the folder you have mentioned.

Thank you!

currently its giving the error as:

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: Packets out of order. Expected 0 received 80. Packet size=5526600 in /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:128 Stack trace: #0 /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(128): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=204....', 'vynam_vynam41', 'te3T*425@13', Array) #1 /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(111): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect() #2 /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/DB/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(398): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect() #3 /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(460): Magento\Framework\DB\Adapter\Pdo\Mysql->_connect() #4 /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT `mgoi_st...', Array) #5 /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/DB/Adap in /home/vynam/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php on line 144

Hi @bhavana_h1

Based on your error log - there should be two possible reason for this 

first is your mysql configuration is not proper or some where mysql is gone away !

second thing is your php version is not compatible with magento 2 - so kindly check which version of php are you using and its compatible with magento 2 or not !!

You can refer this link for the same - https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/install-gde/trouble/php/tshoot_phpini.html

I have a new error in the log:

[10-May-2018 08:53:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/vynam/public_html/generated/metadata/global.php on line 2
[10-May-2018 08:53:20 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/vynam/public_html/generated/metadata/global.php on line 2
[10-May-2018 08:53:44 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/vynam/public_html/generated/metadata/global.php on line 2
[10-May-2018 08:54:33 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/vynam/public_html/generated/metadata/global.php on line 2
[10-May-2018 08:55:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/vynam/public_html/generated/metadata/global.php on line 2
[10-May-2018 08:58:33 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/vynam/public_html/generated/metadata/global.php on line 2
[10-May-2018 08:59:23 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/vynam/public_html/generated/metadata/global.php on line 2
[10-May-2018 08:59:33 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/vynam/public_html/generated/metadata/global.php on line 2

However I have increased the memory to 10GB.

Hi @bhavana_h1

The new error you posted it seems like related to memory issue only , some how still your memory limit is not increased , if you wanted to check it you can check it by creating custom file in that write phpinfo();

If you are running command then run using below way :

php -dmemory_limit=5G bin/magento setup:di:compile

php -dmemory_limit=5G bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy

Hope it helps !

Please help me install this **bleep**ing magento 2.2.5

I tried everything I could but only respond with error ERROR 500.

instalacao-magento-do-inferno.jpg