cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin url 404 not found - 1 click setup Unoeuro.com

Admin url 404 not found - 1 click setup Unoeuro.com

Hi

I've purchased a webhotel for my domain and they have a 1 click setup for Magento. I've tried to install countless times now and everytime I finish and click to go to the admin panel, then I get the url not found (404).

Any help?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Admin url 404 not found - 1 click setup Unoeuro.com

Hello,

Have you tried to contact unoeuro.com support about it?

Check if you have normal domain name like mydomain.com

http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/89125/how-to-fix-magento-2-2-0-0-rc-admin-page-not-found-...

Stanislav

I've gotten access to the admin panel. I had to go to /index.php/adminurl - Which I found strange, given it you should not need the index.php.

I've run into another problem, all the guides and information available fail to inform me how I can use commands and without commands I cannot reindex my magento Smiley Sad - Which software do I need to use this? I've uploaded it all through ftp and got a var permission error I can't seem to fix without this either.

Hi Nemiq, 

I have never experienced such problems with Magento at UnoEuro.

If you used the 1 click installer, did you make sure to delete existing data from the server before installing Magento?

As when you buy web hosting from them, there are some files on the server "..domain hosted by.."

//Ole K.

Hi Ole

Yes, I tried everything. I've used the "Slet Data" every time I did a new install and I've tried the easy install with no change of settings, but that won't work as the apache rewrite setting has to be turned off for me to even get anything showing on the website.

Also I don't get how to make a cron job command, Unoeuro has a cron job for URL, but as I understand I need to have a command running.

About set cron job for URL, look like the tutorial is solution for you, at: https://www.easycron.com/cron-job-tutorials/how-to-set-up-cron-job-for-magento.