cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Migration Products not showing on Frontend

After Migration Products not showing on Frontend

I migrated from 1.9.2.1 to 2.1.0

Migration went well but non of my products show on the frontend.. Just says 'We can't find products matching the selection."

So in the backend I go to products.. Now they all show but if I click on one to edit I get this error message:

Notice: Undefined offset: 118 in /home/natureskinshop/public_html/vendor/magento/module-eav/Model/ResourceModel/ReadHandler.php on line 166

So if I look in ReadHandler.php I get this on line 166

);
foreach ($connection->fetchAll($unionSelect) as $attributeValue) {
$entityData[$attributesMap[$attributeValue['attribute_id']]] = $attributeValue['value'];
}
}

I am assuming it has something to do with a attribute that is in the database but not in the new magento.. but I dont' know how to figure it out.. Can anyone help?  I am killing myself over this..

7 REPLIES 7

Re: After Migration Products not showing on Frontend

I figured it out..  I had done a past migration with 2.0.7 and I was using the config.xml and map.xml from that past migration.   I decided since 2.1 had alot of changes that maybe the config and map files were different too.. So i took the default 2.1.0 files and just sat down and did it again.. It worked no issues with this migration..

Hi @shoutcast

We did encounter the same issue after migrating data to Magento 2.1. The issue was specific for Magento 2.1 only. 

We did apply a temporary workaround and it worked: 
In the file: /vendor/magento/module-eav/Model/ResourceModel/ReadHandler.php, find the line:

$entityData[$attributesMap[$attributeValue['attribute_id']]] = $attributeValue['value'];

and replace it with:

if (isset($attributesMap[$attributeValue['attribute_id']])) {
}

Then clean the Magento cache. 

Just want to share the tweak in case you wish to take a look.

Regards,

UberTheme team

--
We have been building for Magento since 2009. See our growing Magento 2 Extensions & Themes collection.

I have the same issue. Tried UserTheme's solution. It didn't help. Admin > Catalog > Categories gives the above error and the category product list are empty everywhere.

Thanks,

It Resolved  my issue. Products are now showing well but when i try to access a category on frontend, its says "

The magento21.local page isn’t working

magento21.local is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

"

Thanks UberTheme

Worked for me migrating 1.7.0..2 to 2.1.1

Hi @Sean_irl , 

Glad it can help. 

Regards,

Ubertheme team

--
We have been building for Magento since 2009. See our growing Magento 2 Extensions & Themes collection.

For me, reindexing (bin/magento indexer:reindex) has helped.