cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After switching to PHP 8.1 in magento2 have no products in categories

SOLVED

After switching to PHP 8.1 in magento2 have no products in categories

Hello,

I've intalled Magento 2.4.5. last month but staied in PHP7.4 mecause I had a few extensions that didn't have support to PHP8.1 yet.

Today I was informed that the extension had an update, and now I've succefully switched to PHP8.1 but as I've mentioned in the subject, I don0t have any product in any categories. The search works fine and I have products in the homepage. I've cleared all caches, reeindexed, retarted eleacticsearch but I didn0t get any luck.

Does anybody had this problem? Any solution?

Best regards,

L. Nunes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: After switching to PHP 8.1 in magento2 have no products in categories

Hi @Leo27 ,

Could you please confirm any related error in system.log or exception.log files while you are on PLP page?

Ankit Jasani

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Leo27 ,

Could you please confirm any related error in system.log or exception.log files while you are on PLP page?

Ankit Jasani

Hello and thanks for the reply.

Yes I've checked and found that the problem was a module giving some errors.

I'm solving the problem with the owners.

Thanks anyway for trying to help me Smiley Happy

Best regards,

L Nunes

I also had this issue with products not showing up in categories after upgrading to 2.4.5 and switching to PHP 8.1. It ended up being caused by setting 'Allow All Products per Page' to YES in Settings>Configuration>Catalog>Storefront. I switched it to NO, cleared the cache, reindexed and the products are now showing again. I am not sure if this is bug in M2 or not.