cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluefoot Page Builder for Magento 2

Re: Bluefoot Page Builder for Magento 2

In my humble opinion, this is a very bad decision.

It will cost magento many, many small and medium shops and thus many developers and freelancers who support the community that are paid by these small and medium shops.

This will not lead to small and medium shops that start buying m2 business licenses, but start switching shop systems or stay on old versions.
The competition in this market, especially in Germany, is too strong to not have a usable CMS or Menu Manager. You can read it between the lines when you follow discussion about EOL of M1 or 2.2.

This is another reason for me to think harder on moving my small agency away from Magento. In my opinion, you are moving too far in the wrong direction. Enterprise first on software that depends on the community will fail.

Unfortunately, you forgot where you came from.

Freundliche Grüße aus Köln / Best Regards from Cologne, Andreas Mautz [Head of IT @ webvisum | Firegento e.V. board member]

Re: Bluefoot Page Builder for Magento 2

Hello @Alex70
Please check Free Magento 2 CMS Builder that may best suit your requirements:

• Drag and drop interface and 30 + builder elements supported
  • Empower you to create as many CMS Pages as possible
  • User-friendly interface that enables you to see directly what you want to change.
  • Customize the product description effortlessly at the frontend
  • Easily compatible With any Magento 2 themes
  • Easy to import-export-restore the cms page that site owner created by cms builder
  • Builder Accounts’ Page Editing Permission
  • Responsive Design Options
  • Speed of loading page increases dramatically