cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CENTOS 7 Magento 2.4 Install Issues

CENTOS 7 Magento 2.4 Install Issues

Hello, I've got a dedicated server through Liquidweb that I have a bunch of woocommerce sites on but have hit the limitation of woocommerce and am now looking to move over to Magento. I've set up a new cpanel account for this and tried using both a Softaculous Install and downloading the zip install file directly into root directory and unpacking with zero success. I initially had an issue with sodium not being installed but I've since corrected that. 

After install if I navigate to admin page I receive the below error. 

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@staging.motorcyclepartz.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

If I rename the .htaccess file and load the admin page again I get a "File not found" error message.

If I uncomment bootstrap.php in the app folder I continue getting a "File not found" error when attempting to access admin page.

Permissions appear to be good but I'm no expert so any/all guidance would be appreciated in this matter.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Re: CENTOS 7 Magento 2.4 Install Issues

waiting for more good articles, I have read a lot about it and know how difficult it is 

shell shockers