cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed step-by-step on installing Magento 2.4 on localhost (with elasticsearch and sample data)

SOLVED

Detailed step-by-step on installing Magento 2.4 on localhost (with elasticsearch and sample data)

From Magento 2.4, there's no web wizard setup. In addition, Magento 2.4 now requires Elasticsearch to be installed.

Thus, it's quite tricky to install Magento 2.4 if you are not familiar with this platform.

I have recently published a tutorial on how to install Magento 2.4 with elasticsearch on Localhost.

Common problem when install Magento 2.4 on localhost:

1. Wrong composer version: I mentioned how to downgrade composer version 
  2. Required php extension not enabled
  3. Wrong php settings
  4. Blank page (both frontend and backend) after installation
  5. Two-Factor Authorization error on login page

<< Snipped >>

Feel free to ask any question in this thread, I will be happy to help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Detailed step-by-step on installing Magento 2.4 on localhost (with elasticsearch and sample data

Hello @TutorialMagento 

Here is the video guide too for the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RFw9j4ihag

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Detailed step-by-step on installing Magento 2.4 on localhost (with elasticsearch and sample data

Hello @TutorialMagento 

Here is the video guide too for the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RFw9j4ihag

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hi dear friend, Actually I've launched magento 2.4.0 on a cpanel hosting but I don't have web setup wizard task and also my backup is disabled. is it possible to help me?

I really appreciate it

Hello dear friend is that possible to help me about web setup wizard task missing for Magento 2.4.0 and disabled backup?

Best wishes