cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Installing Magento on AWS

SOLVED

Error Installing Magento on AWS

Hi all,

I've been trying to install Magento Community 2.1.5 on AWS and have been following the Quick Start guide (http://docs.aws.amazon.com/quickstart/latest/magento/welcome.html). I've managed to start the deployment, yet it keeps getting stuck trying to create the web server. Specifically, I get this error:

WaitCondition received failed message: 'Build Process Complete' for uniqueId: i-0c5a1497af85e5aaa

The following resource(s) failed to create: [MagentoAMIWaitCondition].

I can't seem to find any solution online, so I was wondering if any of you guys could help me on this. I've already opened a support case with Amazon, but I figured I also post here in case anyone has experienced this issue as well.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error Installing Magento on AWS

So, I managed to get help from AWS Support and I figured it out.  Posting here for future users, it wasn't reading the Magento gzip file correctly. This was because I didn't enable the permissions for my s3 bucket. Once I did that, it installed successfully. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

So, I managed to get help from AWS Support and I figured it out.  Posting here for future users, it wasn't reading the Magento gzip file correctly. This was because I didn't enable the permissions for my s3 bucket. Once I did that, it installed successfully. 

Hey,

I'm having the same issue trying to install 2.1.9 on AWS.

What permissions did you enable on S3 for this to work?

Thanks,

Rich

I did enabled the public permission for the file. Still I am running into the same issue

on Magento 2.1 Web Server template process.. I am stopped at error

WaitCondition received failed message: 'Build Process Complete' for uniqueId: i-0c898a7b556236eb6

I am using the Template for new VPN in Magento Guide present in AWS site

https://docs.aws.amazon.com/quickstart/latest/magento/welcome.html

Can u help me how to fix this?

What permission you are enable ?

Hi,

I've given permission on S3 but I am still facing the same error "MagentoAMIWaitCondition". Please guide if there is some additional permission that needs to be given.