cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in installing an extension via setup wizard in magento admin.

Error in installing an extension via setup wizard in magento admin.

We are trying to install a fooman/emailattachments-m2 extension ( or any extension) from magento marketplace using system -> web setup wizard ->component manager. It successfully completed the readiness check and backup steps  during installation, The maintenance mode also successfully enabled for fronted.

During the next step (new purchase status page) it started installation and show the text update pending.

When we access the frontend after 2 mins (After next cron job ran) the maintenance mode will automatically disabled, the extension also successfully installed and our site also working fine.

The Console.log also shows there is no error everything working fine.

We have noticed the update flag files (.update_in_progress.flag, .update_error.flag) also not generated in var folder.

Since, The setup wizard page (new purchase status page) still showing the following error.

The buttons also not working (Roll Back , Next buttons), Even the menu links also not working on this page.

We have checked in browser console there is a error like angularjs is not defined.

Kindly anyone suggest me to resolve the issue, Thanks.

Error.png

1 REPLY 1

Re: Error in installing an extension via setup wizard in magento admin.

Thanks for trying to install our extension. I believe this is the same as reported here. The logs look like the installation was completed successfully so to me this looks like a bug in the web setup wizard. It would be great if you could add to the github issue the output from the network tab during the installation. My current guess is that something somewhere times out triggering the error case when it shouldn't.