cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error install Magento auth.json

Error install Magento auth.json

Hi,

I am new and try to composer install magento but I get this error.  I have configured the auth.json but still get error. Can someone please asist. 

Loading composer repositories with package information
Installing dependencies (including require-dev) from lock file
Package operations: 154 installs, 0 updates, 0 removals
- Installing magento/framework (100.1.7): Downloading (failed)
Downloading (failed)
Downloading (failed)
[Composer\Downloader\TransportException]
The "https://repo.magento.com/archives/magento/framework/magento-framework-100.1.7.0.zip" file could not be downloaded: failed to open stream: N
etwork is unreachable

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Error install Magento auth.json

Capture.PNG

To me this currently looks like you are doing everything correct however there seems to be a connectivity issue between you and repo.magento.com. This might be a network related problem.

By github I create a, oAuth Application which has a Client ID and Secret Key. 

Also I have created a Personal Access Token in git hub. I tried everything but nothing works.

Do I do something wrong ??

The credentials for repo.magento.com should be obtained as outlined here. My initial thoughts are that your internet connection might not be stable - which is why the download from repo.magento.com fails (the screenshots indicate to me that at least it seems to be able to connect initially as it worked out that it needs to install that particular package).

Locally works but when I have it on my Webhosting packet under ovh.com I get this error. The public and private key from my magento account I have them. Also if I am not wrong it needs github oAuth. I did it as described before

To install magento 2.1.7 on a live server using composer need also configuring oAuth at auth.json ??

I cant reach the https://repo.magento.com/archives/magento/framework/magento-framework-100.1.7.0.zip also by browser and the ping to repo.magento.com cant reach it