cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help ! Paid godaddy to install 2 Magento on a dedicated server, both worked but one died

Help ! Paid godaddy to install 2 Magento on a dedicated server, both worked but one died

Hello magento friends,

We purchased a dedicated server from godaddy before last years end, we tried using the installatron to install magento but of course it did not work. We paid them $70 to do installations and they worked at first, updates were disabled but they died.

www.bocahydro.net ( Works )

www.redreefaquatics.com ( Died )

The last time i looked at redreef it was identical to bocahydro.net now it gives an internal server error and all they want to do is charge me $70 to reinstall software again ( then it will just die again )

All they keep saying is they want to charge us for fully managed which adds $250 a month

Godaddy used to be awesome not anymore.

Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Help ! Paid godaddy to install 2 Magento on a dedicated server, both worked but one died

Hello @BHydro
Honesty, we never recommend Godaddy servers for Magento2.
Anyways you can ask any professional Magento developer to figure out the issue. If you dont want to sped much, look for fiverr.com. There are so many Magento2 gigs available.
Moreover if you want recommendations for hosting, you can take a look at nexcess, siteground, fastcomet, a2hosting. They are having magento2 compatible servers.
Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Re: Help ! Paid godaddy to install 2 Magento on a dedicated server, both worked but one died

Hi BHydro,

I agree with @theMageComp, GoDaddy is generally not a good place to go for Magento Hosting.

Aside from the developers mentioned you may also want to consider Web2Market.com.

Leslie B.
Aspiration Hosting - Magento 1 & 2 Optimized Cloud Hosting
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!