cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How might I update from Broker Beta to RC

How might I update from Broker Beta to RC

What is the best method for planning a Magento 2 Vendor Beta (ace branch) for the most recent attack of Magento 2 RC?
I've explored a couple of thoughts ometv, yet I don't have the foggiest idea what's ideal ...

Much obliged to you generous

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How might I update from Broker Beta to RC

Hi @luckypatche18e 

To update from the Broker Beta to the Release Candidate (RC) in Magento 2, it's recommended to follow the official upgrade guide provided by Magento. Typically, this involves using Composer to update the version dependencies in your project's composer.json file and then running the necessary Composer commands to install the new dependencies. Ensure that your codebase and extensions are compatible with the new Magento 2 RC version. As for planning a Magento 2 Vendor Beta (ace branch) for the recent attack, it's crucial to stay informed about security patches and updates released by Magento. Regularly check the Magento Security Center for the latest information on vulnerabilities and apply relevant patches promptly. Additionally, implement security best practices such as using strong passwords, enabling two-factor authentication, and monitoring your site for suspicious activities.

Re: How might I update from Broker Beta to RC

Hi! you can follow these steps it may be help you:

1. Check the official documentation for specific instructions.
  2. Backup your data and files before proceeding.
  3. Follow the provided upgrade guide step by step.
  4. Test on a staging environment first to avoid disruptions.

For planning a Magento 2 Vendor Beta (ace branch) for the latest Magento 2 RC:

1. Review the release notes for changes and requirements.
  2. Ensure extensions are compatible with the new RC version.
  3. Test extensions on a staging site to identify and address issues.
  4. Collaborate with extension developers for updates if needed.