cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Troubleshoot Magento Cache Issues in a Hybrid Cloud Computing Infrastructure?

How to Troubleshoot Magento Cache Issues in a Hybrid Cloud Computing Infrastructure?

Hi member,

I'm currently working on optimizing our Magento store, which is hosted in a hybrid cloud environment. We've been encountering some persistent cache issues that are affecting the performance and user experience of our site. Specifically, we're seeing inconsistent cache behavior and occasional stale content being served to users.

Given the complexities of a hybrid cloud computing setup, I'm curious if anyone here has faced similar challenges and can share their experiences. What are the best practices for troubleshooting Magento cache issues in such an environment? Are there specific configurations or tools that can help diagnose and resolve these problems effectively?

Any insights or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Alisa AIne

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to Troubleshoot Magento Cache Issues in a Hybrid Cloud Computing Infrastructure?

Here are some tips:

1. Varnish: Check caching rules and TTL settings to avoid stale content.
  2. Redis/Memcached: Ensure Redis/Memcached is properly configured for session and full-page caching.
  3. Cache Warm-up: Pre-load critical pages to prevent uncached requests.
  4. Hybrid Config: Optimize your CDN and ensure caching sync between cloud and on-prem resources.
  5. Debug Tools: Use Magento's cache management, logs, and tools like New Relic for diagnosis.
  6. Automated Cache Purge: Set up automatic purging with content updates.

I hope this helps!