cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download Magento2 with Sample data ?

How to download Magento2 with Sample data ?

I am trying to dowliad the file Magento-CE-2.1.3+Samples.tar.bz using the command

wget gttps://][MageID][MageAccesstoken]@www.magentocommerce.com/products/download/file/Magento-CE-2.1.3.tar.gz but I keep getting the error:

Resolving www.magentocommerce.com (www.magentocommerce.com)... 52.4.216.185, 52.206.159.40, 52.202.227.192, ...
Connecting to www.magentocommerce.com (www.magentocommerce.com)|52.4.216.185|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized
Authentication selected: Basic realm="RSS Feeds"
Reusing existing connection to www.magentocommerce.com:443.

How can I go further, BTW: there is no problem in downloading the files without sample data.

Any tips?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to download Magento2 with Sample data ?

I see that I mistyped the actual command. The failing command is:

wget https://[MageID]:[MageAccesstoken]@www.magentocommerce.com/products/download/file/Magento-CE-2.1.3+Samples.tar.gz

Once again, downloading without sample works fine but when I try to dowload the file with sample data whether zip, or tar.gz or tar.bz2, it gives -  unauthorized error. I have also tried curl -0 instead of wget but that doesn't help either.

@sbhagat wrote:

I am trying to dowliad the file Magento-CE-2.1.3+Samples.tar.bz using the command

wget gttps://][MageID][MageAccesstoken]@www.magentocommerce.com/products/download/file/Magento-CE-2.1.3.tar.gz but I keep getting the error:

Resolving www.magentocommerce.com (www.magentocommerce.com)... 52.4.216.185, 52.206.159.40, 52.202.227.192, ...
Connecting to www.magentocommerce.com (www.magentocommerce.com)|52.4.216.185|:443... connected.
Authentication selected: Basic realm="RSS Feeds"
Reusing existing connection to www.magentocommerce.com:443.

How can I go further, BTW: there is no problem in downloading the files without sample data.

Any tips?

Re: How to download Magento2 with Sample data ?

You should view this tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETwxD13mAvM&index=14&list=PLLLppFFifIxwDpmgeDHAVdxWyOXHE2kPm

I hope that it will save your time.