cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install magento

How to install magento

Hello,

I wanted to try magento CE edition so I downloaded it uploaded all the files to my host but then I get this errorSmiley Indifferent
Warning: stream_wrapper_unregister(): Unable to unregister protocol phar:// in /customers/d/f/0/(my_website_url)l/httpd.www/magento/app/bootstrap.php on line 11

What am I doing wrong?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to install magento

To install our magento 2 extensions. Please follow these steps:

Step 1: Upload and decompress module package file into magento 2 webroot folder.

Step 2: Connect SSH of your server via terminal as Putty or macosx terminal. 

Step 3:You should verify license key for the extensions. 

Step 4: If you want to import the sample data (some extensions are including sample import data json files, ex: pagebuilder, gallery, blog, brand, testimonial, faq, formbuilder, ...) Go to admin > venustheme (or landofcoder) > setup > Import

You can read more information here: How to install Magento extensions

Hau

Re: How to install magento

Magento is an open-source ecommerce platform written in the PHP scripting language. It’s hugely popular with large online stores, and midsize stores that are looking to grow.

At first glance, installing Magento on your hosting account may seem like a technical challenge. But the truth is, it’s a straightforward process that you can complete in less than a day! We’ll cover all the necessary steps in this guide:

6 Step Magento Tutorial
Get Your Server Ready
Download Magento
Create a Database on Your Host
Upload and Unpack Magento
Set Up Magento
Install and Finish

mypascoconnect