cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a student and I have no company. How do I download the open source code?

I am a student and I have no company. How do I download the open source code?

I am trying to download the source code for learning about magento, but i need to provide a company name and its URL to download it. How do I get the code without these information? I am a student and I have no company. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Re: I am a student and I have no company. How do I download the open source code?

Hi @arthur_alves,

Use any name (i.e.: Freelance).

Re: I am a student and I have no company. How do I download the open source code?

You can add as a student in your company name or add college name and give college link as the website link. Magento is opensource and they will allow downloading code after fill up some basic information of users.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

This company fields have only required validations , so it required any value.

so if you are student then you can write your college name and revenue as none other details.

it will allows you to download Magento 2 without any error - Its open source and available for everyone even though you are downloading this for learning purpose.

If you still have issue with the download let us know for the same !!

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Thank Bro...Its Work

@Damian Culotta wrote:

Hi @arthur_alves,

Use any name (i.e.: Freelance).

I need help learning