cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't configure the magento2 in localhost ubuntu 14 lampp server

I can't configure the magento2 in localhost ubuntu 14 lampp server

Please help me, I've tried one day for magento2 configure to localhost lampp server Ubuntu 

I don't have it's permisson or others.... please advice me 

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Cache_Exception' with message 'cache_dir "/opt/lampp/htdocs/korlahome/var/page_cache" is not writable' in /opt/lampp/htdocs/korlahome/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Cache.php:209 Stack trace: #0 /opt/lampp/htdocs/korlahome/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php(180): Zend_Cache::throwException('cache_dir "/opt...') #1 /opt/lampp/htdocs/korlahome/vendor/colinmollenhour/cache-backend-file/File.php(87): Zend_Cache_Backend_File->setCacheDir('/opt/lampp/htdo...') #2 /opt/lampp/htdocs/korlahome/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Cache.php(153): Cm_Cache_Backend_File->__construct(Array) #3 /opt/lampp/htdocs/korlahome/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Cache.php(94): Zend_Cache::_makeBackend('Cm_Cache_Backen...', Array, true, true) #4 /opt/lampp/htdocs/korlahome/vendor/magento/framework/App/Cache/Frontend/Factory.php(156): Zend_Cache::factory('Magento\\Framewo...', 'Cm_Cache_Backen...', Array, Array, true, true, true) #5 /opt/lampp/htdocs in /opt/lampp/htdocs/korlahome/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Cache.php on line 209

Screenshot from 2017-12-18 12_40_58.png

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I can't configure the magento2 in localhost ubuntu 14 lampp server

Hi @Rajaramshri,

You're having a permission issue. Maybe you can check the documentation about how to configure: http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/config-guide/prod/prod_file-sys-perms.html

Also, take a look here: http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/install-gde/install/post-install-umask.html

Re: I can't configure the magento2 in localhost ubuntu 14 lampp server

Hello Rajaramshri

It seems permission issue, can you please give full permission to var folder and its subfolder.

you can use below command to give permission

sudo chmod 777 -R var/