cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation - Fatal Error

Installation - Fatal Error

I am trying to install the latest version of Magento as a fresh install.

- I've transferred the compressed archive to the server via FTP.

- Unzipped into htdocs/magento/ directory

- Modified permissions for all directories to 775 (for now)

- Created the database to use

When I'm trying to access the URL for the magento install, I expected to see the installation setup screens.  However, the page keeps producing this error mesage below:

Fatal error: Uncaught Laminas\View\Exception\RuntimeException: Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer::render: Unable to render template "error"; resolver could not resolve to a file in /home/asif2/C789M0Z7/htdocs/magento/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php:497 Stack trace: #0 /home/asif2/C789M0Z7/htdocs/magento/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(206): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render(NULL) #1 /home/asif2/C789M0Z7/htdocs/magento/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(235): Laminas\View\View->render(Object(Laminas\View\Model\ViewModel)) #2 /home/asif2/C789M0Z7/htdocs/magento/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(199): Laminas\View\View->renderChildren(Object(Laminas\View\Model\ViewModel)) #3 /home/asif2/C789M0Z7/htdocs/magento/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/View/Http/DefaultRenderingStrategy.php(104): Laminas\View\View->render(Object(Laminas\View\Model\ViewModel)) #4 /home/asif2/C789M0Z7/htdocs/magento/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(321): Laminas\Mvc\View\Http\D in /home/asif2/C789M0Z7/htdocs/magento/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php on line 497

Any ideas please?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Installation - Fatal Error

Same issue, with fresh download, is magento crap?

It seems that the installation interface for 2.4 is now disabled.

So run the following command using composer.

php bin/magento setup:install --base-url="yourdomain" --db-host="localhost" --db-name="dbmagento24" --db-user="root" --db-password="" --admin-firstname="admin" --admin-lastname="admin" --admin-email="user@example.com" --admin-user="admin" --admin-password="admin123" --use-rewrites="1" --backend-frontname="admin"

Remember to change the base url and other information as you need. 

Have you find any solution for this?

Magento Pro