cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation is incomplete

Installation is incomplete

Hello!

I'm trying to install Magento 2.3.0 with sample data, but it gets stuck at 59%.

Here are the logs from the console: 

Module 'Magento_CatalogSampleData':
[ERROR] Magento\Framework\Setup\Exception: Rolled back transaction has not been completed correctly. in /homepages/21/d774584132/htdocs/Magento/vendor/magento/framework/Setup/Patch/PatchApplier.php:167
Stack trace:
#0 /homepages/21/d774584132/htdocs/Magento/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Model/Installer.php(1002): Magento\Framework\Setup\Patch\PatchApplier->applyDataPatch('Magento_Catalog...')
#1 /homepages/21/d774584132/htdocs/Magento/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Model/Installer.php(874): Magento\Setup\Model\Installer->handleDBSchemaData(Object(Magento\Setup\Module\DataSetup), 'data', Array)
#2 [internal function]: Magento\Setup\Model\Installer->installDataFixtures(Array)
#3 /homepages/21/d774584132/htdocs/Magento/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Model/Installer.php(367): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /homepages/21/d774584132/htdocs/Magento/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Controller/Install.php(109): Magento\Setup\Model\Installer->install(Array)
#5 /homepages/21/d774584132/htdocs/Magento/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(84): Magento\Setup\Controller\Install->startAction()
#6 [internal function]: Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#7 /homepages/21/d774584132/htdocs/Magento/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(490): call_user_func(Array, Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#8 /homepages/21/d774584132/htdocs/Magento/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(260): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners('dispatch', Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#9 /homepages/21/d774584132/htdocs/Magento/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(118): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#10 /homepages/21/d774584132/htdocs/Magento/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(118): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response))
#11 [internal function]: Zend\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#12 /homepages/21/d774584132/htdocs/Magento/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(490): call_user_func(Array, Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#13 /homepages/21/d774584132/htdocs/Magento/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(260): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners('dispatch', Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#14 /homepages/21/d774584132/htdocs/Magento/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(340): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#15 /homepages/21/d774584132/htdocs/Magento/setup/index.php(39): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#16 {main}

I hope somebody can help me.

Cheers!

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Installation is incomplete

Hello @mateo_sosa  Try to Magento sample data in fresh 2.3.0 Installation. It will work

Hello @mateo_sosa 

Have you increased the memory_limit and other configuration ? like maximum_execution_time = 18000

Have you done this all configuration in php.ini file ?

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hello and thanks for the replies.

@dasharath_patel I don't really understand what you mean, sorry.

@Manthan Dave Yes I've made a new php.ini and put it into the Magento folder with installation files.

I highered the memory_limit to 2500M and the maximum_execution_time to 18000.

The same error still occurs.

@mateo_sosa 

Hi there,

Sometimes putting a php.ini in the webroot does not actually change your servers settings. Really depends on who your web hosting company is and what if any control panel software they use.

You can perform a simple test though to check this live.

Upload a file called "test.php" and put this contents in it to find out what the live values really are:

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

Feel free to share a link if  you don't mind and we can check the settings for you.
This does feel like memory or execution time is being hit.

--
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

@Stuart M 

As much as I can see it's changed.

Here's the link to the settings.

Cheers.

Could be related to this ->

https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/18752

--
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

The error message is the same, but the problems are different I think.

My problem occurs while installing, while his occurs when a customer tries to make an order.

Greetings

Hello,

Try the installation without sample data, if that works install sample data separately.

https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.3/install-gde/install/sample-data-after-magento.html

Regards,