cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Magento 2 Installation Problem in Magento_ConfigurableSampleData @ %67

SOLVED

Installing Magento 2 Installation Problem in Magento_ConfigurableSampleData @ %67

Hi,

we download magento 2 and start the setup process.we configure the database,php and all.At the end of the  Install process it stops at 67%.There is no error found in log.we wait more than 2 hours but there is no change in the installation progress.

The installation stuck the module :Magento_ConfigurableSampleData

install.PNG

Could you please help us,

Thanks,

Dhanraj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Installing Magento 2 Installation Problem in Magento_ConfigurableSampleData @ %67

Hi Dhanraj,

The reason for this issue is that your PHP/nginx/Varnish settings are not configured properly to run the Magento installation process.

The installation process requires the following settings:

All web servers and Varnish

1. Locate your php.ini using a phpinfo.php file.
  2. As a user with root privileges, open php.ini in a text editor.
  3. Locate the max_execution_time setting.
  4. Change its value to 18000.
  5. Save your changes to php.ini and exit the text editor.
  6. Restart Apache:

• CentOS: service httpd restart
    • Ubuntu: service apache2 restart

If you use nginx or Varnish, continue with the following sections.

nginx only

If you use nginx, use our included nginx.conf.sample or add a timeout settings in the nginx host configuration file to the location ~ ^/setup/index.php section as follows:

location ~ ^/setup/index.php {
	fastcgi_read_timeout 600s;
   	fastcgi_connect_timeout 600s;
}

Restart nginx: service nginx restart

Varnish only

If you use Varnish, edit default.vcl and add a timeout limit value to the backend stanza as follows:

backend default {
      .first_byte_timeout = 600s;
}

Restart Varnish.

service varnish restart

Those instructions are from the official Magento 2 Developer Documentation:

http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.0/install-gde/trouble/php/tshoot_70pct.html

Best regards,
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Installing Magento 2 Installation Problem in Magento_ConfigurableSampleData @ %67

Hi Dhanraj,

The reason for this issue is that your PHP/nginx/Varnish settings are not configured properly to run the Magento installation process.

The installation process requires the following settings:

All web servers and Varnish

1. Locate your php.ini using a phpinfo.php file.
  2. As a user with root privileges, open php.ini in a text editor.
  3. Locate the max_execution_time setting.
  4. Change its value to 18000.
  5. Save your changes to php.ini and exit the text editor.
  6. Restart Apache:

• CentOS: service httpd restart
    • Ubuntu: service apache2 restart

If you use nginx or Varnish, continue with the following sections.

nginx only

If you use nginx, use our included nginx.conf.sample or add a timeout settings in the nginx host configuration file to the location ~ ^/setup/index.php section as follows:

location ~ ^/setup/index.php {
	fastcgi_read_timeout 600s;
   	fastcgi_connect_timeout 600s;
}

Restart nginx: service nginx restart

Varnish only

If you use Varnish, edit default.vcl and add a timeout limit value to the backend stanza as follows:

backend default {
      .first_byte_timeout = 600s;
}

Restart Varnish.

service varnish restart

Those instructions are from the official Magento 2 Developer Documentation:

http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.0/install-gde/trouble/php/tshoot_70pct.html

Best regards,
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

start the installation from scratch again: create a new database, extract new magento install files. copy the sample Php.ini to the same magento installation  folder. run the install

it works for me 

thanks

all

I have the same problem

I set the "max_execution_time" to 36000

but still hang on on 66%...and no error appear...

after reinstall again

it will Resume Downloading to 100%...although I don't know why...

Thank you. It's Working.

This is not right, im using 2.2.6, this is my php.ini, it stops at vertex_tax, im using Centos 7, WHM, PHP 7.1

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

this could be weird, but if i install using softaculous it works normal, but the regular way, uploading the zip file, it stops at 74%, anyway... nothing else I can say, weird

Did you fix it? I hope you help me to email namtran301295@gmail.com. Please Thank you

Did you fixed it? Please help me for that to namtran301295@gmail.com

Thanks yu so much