cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a Product Management (Mass Updates) Extension w/ Some Key Features

Looking for a Product Management (Mass Updates) Extension w/ Some Key Features

Looking for an extension where I can import / export / make mass updates to existing products. Needs to have the following features:

- Exports nicely into excel. The current stock Magento export has only csv option which causes unplanned column breaks (because some of our data has commas in it)

- Has the ability to change the actual SKUs of products in bulk (I currently can't do this with Magento's stock import / export due to "SKU" being the primary key).

- Has the ability to import new attribute options. For example, if I currently have the attribute "color" with the following options: red, green, blue. Then I get some new products, and one they have colors of orange, yellow, brown, white, etc. Right now I have to go in and manually add new options one by one. Would like to do it via upload.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Looking for a Product Management (Mass Updates) Extension w/ Some Key Features

Hi @web_mgr,

I can suggest you for the mass product updates. The extension developed by aheadworks. It might be useful for you.
https://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/magento-extensions/mass-product-actions.html

Find anything useful, give kudos & accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid

Re: Looking for a Product Management (Mass Updates) Extension w/ Some Key Features

Hi 

You can check Store Manager for Magento. It allows you to import/export from/to files of  different formats, including Excel. Using it you will also be able to change SKU in bulk, since it allows other identifiers to be used (ID, EAN, UPC etc). Import via this tool is also much more enhanced than default Magento import and it allows you to upload more data, including additional attribute values.