cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for someone to adapt our design for Magento 2

Looking for someone to adapt our design for Magento 2

Hello, we are looking for someone who can adapt a design for Magento for us. The design is supplied as a graphic and should be adapted for Magento. There are two orders to be awarded, please provide a flat rate of your price expectations.

Hallo, wir suchen jemanden, der für uns ein Design für Magento anpassen kann, dass Design wird als Grafik geliefert und sollte für Magento angepasst werden. Es sind zwei Aufträge zu vergeben, Preisvorstellungen bitte pauschal mitteilen.

Best Regards / Mit besten Grüßen

Andreas Fritz

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Looking for someone to adapt our design for Magento 2

Hello Samantha,

we have a design for jol.at and reborn-sports.com, the Design is in a png format for Web and Mobile, but the image must be cut and make a template for magento 2.

It looks a lot like jol.at, because it's a redesign. :-)

Best Regards

Andreas 

Hi Andreas,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Yes, you really don't need to worry. Panic is never good. When it comes to design, I always choose this   https://masterbundles.com/    . They will help to solve all sorts of design issues. I check their site often. There you can walk through different tabs, choose what you need. You can also get discounts. It makes me very happy.