cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(M2.1.13) Fresh install - Extensions from marketplace not showing up - Full upgrade not possible

(M2.1.13) Fresh install - Extensions from marketplace not showing up - Full upgrade not possible

Hello Forum again...

and again another issue regarding magento...

After my last fresh installation was unable to load the web wizard for extension installation I wiped again and installed an older version this time: 2.1.13

I purchased the extensions in marketplace for v2.1 -> installed magento -> linked api key -> sync -> extensions not showing up

At the same time "System Upgrade" is not possible because the depency check fails, without stating what module causes the problem. And I need to say, that the installation is completely 2.1.13 vanilla!

Every single installation I am encountering lots of new problems. It is getting frustrating and I can not believe that so many ppl seem to stick to magento!?

cheers

//Edit:

After another wipe and install 2.1.14 -> again no purchsed for 2.1 extensions shown

Again installed 2.2.5 and 2.2 extensions are shown...

2 REPLIES 2

Re: (M2.1.13) Fresh install - Extensions from marketplace not showing up - Full upgrade not possible

Hi @ruphus_roger

Yes , There might be a compatibility issue - or some technical component is missing - otherwise its shown perfectly on the backend !

Also on System Upgrade - yes dependency check gets failed is some component or any PHP library are missing !

So make sure everything should be up-to-date and  installed well - then no issue will occurs 

Also refer this link for more details - https://community.magento.com/t5/Magento-2-x-Version-Upgrades/System-Upgrade-conflicting-component-d...

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Re: (M2.1.13) Fresh install - Extensions from marketplace not showing up - Full upgrade not possible

I don't see why the upgrade of an absolutely vanilla installation would be blocked due to incompatible components -> I mean it is a vanilla installation with no customization what so ever.

At the same time a clean installation of 2.2 is possible and all the rquirement-checks are well passed. So PHP and all its libraries are up2date and installed properly.

Anyway. I installed 2.2.5 manually again, since 2.1.* is not able to load/install my purchased extrensions from the magento marketplace.