cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(M2.2.5) Fresh Installation -> System -> Web Setup Wizard not working

SOLVED

(M2.2.5) Fresh Installation -> System -> Web Setup Wizard not working

Hello Forum,

as the topic describes, I did a fresh installation. While installation I disabled a couple of module like "Amazon Core" and DHL + UPS + Offline shipping + offline payment and stuff, which I do not need for my future shop. I hoped to save hardware resources by deactivating those module during installation.

So now I have that fresh installation -> admin login works fine. Now I want to install two extensions from magento community -> System -> Web Setup Wizard -> Directs me to www*mydomain*com/setup and shows a blank page.

I can not imagine to have disabled something, whichs name is not obviously regarding to some 3rd party service thingi like amazon/klarna/DHL and stuff.

Any idea what the heck is going wrong here?

Cheers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: (M2.2.5) Fresh Installation -> System -> Web Setup Wizard not working

Hi @ruphus_roger

Well assuming its same related to this - https://community.magento.com/t5/Installing-Magento-2-x/M2-1-13-Fresh-install-Extensions-from-market...

If you still have any issue on this , then do manually installed of that extensions !

like download those extension and put those extensions into app/code directory of your Magento 2

then run below commands in sequence : 

php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento cache:clean
php binmagento cache:flush

Then your extensions gets installed !

Hope it helps

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ruphus_roger

Well assuming its same related to this - https://community.magento.com/t5/Installing-Magento-2-x/M2-1-13-Fresh-install-Extensions-from-market...

If you still have any issue on this , then do manually installed of that extensions !

like download those extension and put those extensions into app/code directory of your Magento 2

then run below commands in sequence : 

php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento cache:clean
php binmagento cache:flush

Then your extensions gets installed !

Hope it helps

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

hi @Manthan Dave,

thank you for that tipp! I am on 2.2.5 installation again and was able to install the modules through the web wizard.

anyway, next time I encounter those problems again, I will take your way to install the plugins! Thank you!