cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3.0 takes 96.000 inodes

Magento 2.3.0 takes 96.000 inodes

Hello!

I've recentely wanted to use Magento as the CMS for my new online store. The problem is, that after installing Magento from my cPanel, it immediately takes up almost all of my inodes, which are limited to 100.000.

I know Magento is for advanced online stores, but other CMS systems take about 6.000. Is the number of Inodes for Magento correct or is this some kind of an error?

Thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 2.3.0 takes 96.000 inodes

This is probably typical for a Magento store.... Magento has a gigantic filesystem. I don't think this is a limitation of cPanel but most likely the server you are on. What are your server specs?

Exactly. My server inodes is just 45000. Not enough for M2. I suggest to uninstall the default modules that you don't need.

One of the major issues on the server-side is the disk space issues and high load average issues. Most likely you got this message “No space left on device” or “disk is full” despite having enough space free on your server. If you ever face this trouble, most likely it’s because of your server exceeds the available inodes.

Regards, catmouse apk