cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 : Enable only Paypal Payflow Pro

Magento 2 : Enable only Paypal Payflow Pro

How can I enable Paypal Payflow pro in Magento 2. At present when I tried to enable Paypal Payflow pro,then one more payment method PayPal Express Checkout Payflow Edition is also enabled.

Which I dont want. Please help me for this.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 2 : Enable only Paypal Payflow Pro

By Default when you enable Paypal Payment Pro or Paypal Payflow Pro method for payment gateway in your store,

Automatically Paypal Express Checkout enable and display in your payment step.

Paypal Express Checkout Payment method have Website level scope but its not editable by default in magento.

So You have to disable from Database table.

If you have access of database table for your store, 

Just login to your database.

Find core_config_data table from database.

Now search Path with payment/payflow_express/active and set its value to 0.

By default payment/payflow_express/active have value 1 so just change its value to 0 and remove var folder.

Your issue will resolved using above way.

If response was helpful to you, Consider giving kudos to the post.
If issue solved, click Accept as Solution.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

To activate Paypal Payflow Pro in Magento 2, you need to do the following steps:

Step 1: Log in to Magento 2 Admin.

Step 2: Access the "Stores" menu and select "Configuration".

Step 3: On the left menu, select "Sales" and then "Payment Methods".

Step 4: Find and expand the "Paypal Express Checkout" section to see related configuration options.

Step 5: In the "Paypal Express Checkout" section, you need to find the "Enable this Solution" option.

Step 6: Next to this option, you will see another option that says "Paypal Payflow Pro". Select "Yes" to activate.

Step 7: Next, you need to provide Payflow Pro customer configuration information. Fill in Merchant Login, Merchant Password and Partner provided by Paypal Payflow Pro.

Step 8: When finished, click "Save Config" to save the changes.

After completing the above steps, Paypal Payflow Pro will be activated in your Magento 2. Note that if you only want to activate Paypal Payflow Pro and do not want to activate Paypal Express Checkout Payflow Edition, you just need to uncheck the "Enable this Solution" option in the "Paypal Express Checkout" section.

Visit website tin tức bitcoin | tin tuc bitcoin | tintucbitcoin

Very useful and accessible instructions! thank you!