cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 PayPal Payflow Payments Pro

Magento 2 PayPal Payflow Payments Pro

Hi All,

I'm trying to get payflow pro to work.  I've followed the documentation but checkout hangs right after the user enters their credit card and clicks place order.

Image here:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz-w7AN9Bim5bHo1TjZpdjhfSnM/view?usp=sharing

In ~/var/log/debug.log it appears to be working, just hanging on the confirmation.  The last line is:

'result' =>
  array (
    'result' => '0',
    'respmsg' => 'Approved',
    'securetoken' => '9voNkR3Tk502OTHDGijICTwM2',
    'securetokenid' => '0db34f81cee4eb6b6df8896772ec322a',
    'result_code' => '0',
  ),
) {"is_exception":false} []

What do you think?

Thanks.

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Magento 2 PayPal Payflow Payments Pro

I think there are some issues with the css returned by paypal.  Check out this image:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz-w7AN9Bim5Z3lhQkpTMjlTd0k/view?usp=sharing

FWIW I switched from PayPal Pro to Payflow Pro.  Created a pro test account in paypal's sandbox.

If I use the express checkout everything works.  If I try to enter the credit card in magento checkout there's a pop up saying the "Transaction has been declined". 

However I can see in Firebug that the response from paypal is "RESPMSG Verified: 10574-This card authorization verification is not a payment transaction."

Unfortunately the magento log file doesn't give any clues as to why there is an incorrect declined popup message.  Anybody else have this issue?

FWIW I can test at terminal using cURL no problem.

On PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.14 but on Magento 2.0.2 when I try to test payflow I get a browser popup saying transaction declined but in in firebug:

RESPMSG  Timeout waiting for Processor response

Yet in debug.log the transaction appears successful:

$ tail debug.log
  array (
    'result' => '0',
    'respmsg' => 'Approved',
    'securetoken' => '8zxuvdq5ii0ih6oUVktCXdw0h',
    'securetokenid' => '6efa5126598c12b17f0b3901f22fe57d',
    'result_code' => '0',
  ),

I'm having the same issue.. any luck?

After entering credit card information it hangs and just sits there buffering.  My debug log is the same

I was not able to resolve the issue and I'm on a deadline so I actually decided not to implement Magento 2.  So I'm using 1.9.x.  I have paypal working now as desired.  My goal is to upgrade to version 2 in a couple of years.

I think Magento 2 was rolled out a bit early.

Nevertheless I am very thankful to the developers for their effort.

Good luck!

darn.. if I am able to find the solution I'll let you know!

I'm just tried to implement this in my work, but that thing wasn't work either. And if you compare PayPal Payment Pro and PayPal Payflow pro I'm doubt you see the difference.

I this this answer to, but I'm dig deeper. If you check a checkout page request you will see:

/rest/default/V1/carts/mine/set-payment-information  - which is ok

/paypal/transparent/requestSecureToken/   -  this were you receive information you refer to

https://pilot-payflowlink.paypal.com/ - request to payflowlink, it wil be in both cases for PayPal Payment Pro and PayPal Payflow

and this last request return redirect to 

/paypal/transparent/response/?there_goes_query_details

but unfortunately in this controller

magento/module-paypal/Controller/Transparent/Response.php:69

tried to get info from POST, which is empty

$response = $this->transaction->getResponseObject($this->getRequest()->getPostValue());

but even if you give it details from GET you will still get error, because later they tried to use pnref

$request->setOrigid($payment->getAdditionalInformation('pnref'));

which response doesn't have.

This is were I'm stuck.

PS. Actually changing getPostValue() to getQueryValue() works for me, I have one more issue related to unencoded answer from PayPal.

PPS. But you still can received error, because the default security setting for Payflow Pro accounts is Allow non-referenced credits = No. Link

Paypal upgraded my account to Hosted Checkout Pages and I configured Paypal Payments Advanced in Magento with layout C in Paypal. Make sure you're not using test mode on magento when Paypal is in live mode (they need to match). I had this issue and Paypal was trying to post to my dev.domain.com but it couldn't access it, so magento thought the order was cancelled. since dev.domain.com was not a valid url that had been made live, Paypal could not reach it. hope this helps!

**New solution:

This happened to me again when we went live (eeek)!

We found out that we had the pricing precision on for 4 decimals, so the price that we were sending to PayPal was $5.7193 and PayPal was processing the payment and sending $5.72 back to Magento, and Magento then rejected the payment thinking it was incorrect. 

!