cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Setup Hangs At 67%

Magento 2 Setup Hangs At 67%

I am trying to install magento 2 (with sample data) in my linux with the following configuration:

ubuntu version 16.10

apache version: 2.4

mysql versopm 14.14

php version: 7.0.8 

I am installing it by using "Setup Wizard installation". However, the installation hangs at 67% -  (I have increased the max_execution_time to 18000 in php.ini as instructed by Magento documentation).

I would be very grateful if anyone could help resolve this problem.

Minda

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento 2 Setup Hangs At 67%

Hi @mindaji,

Since this has been posted several days ago, I would like to know if you were able to find the solution.

Please let us know.
Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Re: Magento 2 Setup Hangs At 67%

Thanks for your message. So far, I have not received any reply on the first question I posted.

I managed to install Magento 2.1 "successfully". However, every single link returns 404 error. Installing Magento is really a pain. I am wondering if the company has really got valid documentation published on its website. I have noticed so many people have run into the same installation errors! It does not seem to be a good company to work with for our customers!

@Gabriel Guarino wrote:

Hi @mindaji,

Since this has been posted several days ago, I would like to know if you were able to find the solution.

Please let us know.
Best regards.
Gabriel

@Gabriel Guarino wrote:

Hi @mindaji,

Please let us know.
Best regards.
Gabriel

@Gabriel Guarino wrote:

Hi @mindaji,

Please let us know.
Best regards.
Gabriel