magento 2.3.1 installed on lightsail using the official bitnami aws installer, if you go to the admin, it redirects back to the old website. In the database core_config_data the urls are correct.
I updated the domain name, I updated letsencrypt, I cleared and flushed magento cache and restarted everything. Only the admin area is redirecting
Hello @rabingomes_rabi ,
Please confirm the data, you can update in core_config_data.
UPDATE core_config_data SET value = REPLACE (value,'https://olddomain.com/','http://www.yournewdomain.co/');
Then run the below commands :
php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:di:compile php bin/magento indexer:reindex php bin/magento cache:flush php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f chmod -R 777 var/ pub/ generated/
Hi @Binod Yadav
You can also try one thing.
Go to app/etc/env.php and change the url for admin.
Then flush the cache and check it again.
1. Check env.php you are using new database details configured here.
2. Check core_config_data, some times there are 2 (4 rows) places where you need to change the urls.
3. Try changing the admin url from env.php as @Rahul Gupta suggested
4. Make sure you have run all the commands as mentioned as @Binod Yadav suggested.
5. Check incognito or private browser.
Didn't work for me
Please follow the below to resolve this
1. Check your database details
2. check core_config_data the base_url is new.
3. run below commands.
php bin/magento maintenance:enable
php bin/magento deploy:mode:set developer
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
php bin/magento cache:flush
php bin/magento maintenance:disable
Let me know if any issues
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos
@kishore_narang Have you tried in private window?
This answer just made my day