Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento connect to MySQL SSL - Error SSL connection after tables creation

Magento connect to MySQL SSL - Error SSL connection after tables creation

Hi All I have problem with Magento 2.3.5 with php 7.3.x.x

- Installation process go without any issue,

- db connection without SSL structure is created

But when I try to login in to admin or create account I got error  

after investigation I founded that Magento cannot connect o MySQL because of error 

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Undefined class constant 'PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_SSL_KEY' in /home/site/wwwroot/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Model/ConfigOptionsList.php:179
Stack trace:
#0 /home/site/wwwroot/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Model/ConfigModel.php(71): Magento\Setup\Model\ConfigOptionsList->getOptions()
#1 /home/site/wwwroot/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Console/Command/ConfigSetCommand.php(64): Magento\Setup\Model\ConfigModel->getAvailableOptions()
#2 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(77): Magento\Setup\Console\Command\ConfigSetCommand->configure()
#3 /home/site/wwwroot/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Console/Command/ConfigSetCommand.php(54): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->__construct()
#4 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/laminas/laminas-di/src/Di.php(511): Magento\Setup\Console\Command\ConfigSetCommand->__construct(Object(Magento\Setup\Model\ConfigModel), Object(Magento\Framework\Module\ModuleList), Object(Magento\Framework\App\DeploymentConfig))
#5 /home/site/wwwroot/vendor/laminas/laminas-di/src/Di.php(318): in /home/site/wwwroot/setup/src/Magento/Setup/Model/ConfigOptionsList.php on line 179

So I tried adding SSL options to env.php, but error stay somebody can help me with this ?

Driver Options that I used 

array(
PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_SSL_VERIFY_SERVER_CERT => 'false',
PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_SSL_CA => '/var/SSL/BaltimoreCyberTrustRoot.crt.pem',)

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento connect to MySQL SSL - Error SSL connection after tables creation

@dzwoneksanc288  Could make sure that you have installed the php-pdo and php-mysql packages?

Maybe you have different PHP versions installed. Check first which PHP version you are using

php --version

then install the packages for your PHP version. For example

apt-get install php7.4-pdo php7.4-mysql

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Hi I got version 

PHP 7.3.15 (cli) (built: Feb 24 2020 22:30:19) ( NTS ) Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group Zend Engine v3.3.15, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
/home>apt-get install php7.4-pdo php7.4-mysql

And this is PaaS so it have pre define and I cannot install 7.4, but Magento 2.3.5 is compatible with 7.3 if I'm correct 

@dzwoneksanc288 The version is not an issue.

You have to check if pdo_mysql is installed and if not then just install it using the command which i gave earlier by replacing the php version with your php version.

Hope it helps!

Thanks