cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento supports PHP 5.6, 7.0.2, and 7.0.6 or later. Please read Magento System Requirements.

Magento supports PHP 5.6, 7.0.2, and 7.0.6 or later. Please read Magento System Requirements.

Good evening everyone, it's a pleasure to be here. 

I'm new to Magento and im trying to install magento on a sub-domain of my server to migrate my clients e-shop from zen-cart to magento. Therefore, im  trying to install a premium template SM_Market with sample data. The problem that occurs is that i cannot boot setup process due to this message: Magento supports PHP 5.6, 7.0.2, and 7.0.6 or later. Please read Magento System Requirements. The funny thing here is that i have php version 5.6.31 and running magento-check.php and info.php i found that everything should be good to go. I can't seem to tackle this problem. Can anyone help ? Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Magento supports PHP 5.6, 7.0.2, and 7.0.6 or later. Please read Magento System Requirements.

Hi

Did you run the info.php from the sub domain?

Re: Magento supports PHP 5.6, 7.0.2, and 7.0.6 or later. Please read Magento System Requirements.

Hi

Did you run the info.php from the sub domain?

Hi i am having the same issue on local host powered by xampp current php version here Current PHP version: 5.6.31 which Magento requirements is saying is supported

I'm having this exact issue both for Magento v2.2.1 and v2.2. I'm running the installation on xampp and my php version is 5.6.15. Have anyone found a solution to this yet?

Hello. I am having the same issue (theme module enabling through PuTTY). Posted screenshot into this topic. Does anybody happen to have solution here? Seems to be almost FAQ here and there Smiley Happy