cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re install ext to magento 2.3.3

Re install ext to magento 2.3.3

Hi

I am the owner of www.jewelrynest.com and looking to install some extensions to my site

including

MAGENTO 2 RICH SNIPPETS (SCHEMA.ORG STRUCTURED DATA).

Please advise

JewelryNest

JewelryNest
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Re install ext to magento 2.3.3

Hi @JewelryNest 

For installing extension in your magento environment there are several way using composer, using using setup wizard and unzipping module zip in your magento environment.

Using composer: This is best way to install extension in your website reason is it can be auto upgrade if there are new patches or functionality comes in future. by just running a command it will upgrade your extension without any issue for this you can go through Extension install using composer   this blog.

Using Setup WebWizard: This is also a good option to install your extension in your magento website environment Please go through Web Wizard this Magento Doc.

Using  Manual Way: By this way you just need to unzip the extension code in your magento root and merged the files it will be place App/Code folder but the issue with this way is you need to upgrade it manually in future if there are any patches for this way you can go Through Install module using Zip Archive  This Blog.

If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos
Shubham Khandelwal 

Dear Sir

Thank you for the reply

I do not have any knowledge how to to it

Please advice

JewelryNest

If you can give me a call @skype jewelrynest11

Thanks

JewelryNest

It's best to install extensions (as well as to patch and upgrade your site) on a development server. In other words, you install and change a development copy of your website. You then test to see if everything is working as intended, and make sure that the changes didn't break anything vital to your site. Adjustments may in some cases be needed.

Then, you push the changes out to your live website. You (often via your web hosting provider) should always have recent backups to fall back to should anything go wrong in the process. This is just an overview for illustrative purposes.

Maintaining and improving a Magento website is best done by an experienced professional that has various prerequisite technical knowledge. You can learn more about installing Magento 2 extensions at: https://docs.magento.com/marketplace/user_guide/buyers/install-extension.html , but my advice would be to hire an experienced Magento developer.

I'd tell you the same about various other professional services, like plumbing or electrical work. You may be able to do it on your own, but if you're relying on your website as part of your business, and you're not a web developer, it may not be a good allocation of resources, and you may risk doing harm to your online store and sales.

If you'd like some recommended Magento dev teams or freelance developers to consider, I know many, and would be happy to try to make some recommendations.

Hi @JewelryNest 

I have Shared link in my answer please follow them it will be helpful for you.

If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos
Shubham Khandelwal 

Dear Sir

When I tried to compile the site from ssh for Installation

https   prelive jewelrynest com.png

JewelryNest

Hi @JewelryNest 

This is compilation error did you run the commands?

Please run:

php bin/magento setup:di:compile

Please check Magento-2:Class Magento\Framework\App\Http\Interceptor does not exist  this.

if above answer was helpful then please Accept as Solution & give Kudos
Shubham Khandelwal